Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
wow thats my old notch drt 683c, have not seen it since i sold it in 95. was such a cool ride well regret selling it but was redundant and skint.
i got it for a swap with a wizard roadster, after a weekend at the pod with pete nice that started him off with dubs.

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rad dad said:
wow thats my old notch drt 683c, have not seen it since i sold it in 95. was such a cool ride well regret selling it but was redundant and skint.
i got it for a swap with a wizard roadster, after a weekend at the pod with pete nice that started him off with dubs.

I think this Notch or one very similar was used in the adverts for Pipeline clothing in Volksworld in the late 80's early '90's

Anyone know if its still on the road?

Danny.

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
65_1200 said:
cool pics, do you have any from old volksworld shows?
and any karmann ghia pics?
Thanks :) , Ive got a Photo album full of Razor edge Pic's there next to be put on here after all the Notch's.

Also got load's of T1 Ghias and Ghia cabrio pic's again once I get them all scanned Ill put them up, It's taking time as have to rely on friends to do the scanning as dont have the equipment.

My plan is to get all my pics done for everyone else to see,

Hope your all enjoying these :)

Danny.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Danny Lord said:

I think this Notch or one very similar was used in the adverts for Pipeline clothing in Volksworld in the late 80's early '90's

Anyone know if its still on the road?

Danny.
yes it is the car used in the pipeline ads, was done quite early i remember seeing it at bug boogie at hickstead way back.
have some pics will try and sort out am get them posted.
i sold it at bug blast in newquay to a guy from manchester

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Danny, sum1 in "lost and found" is looking for a 62 notch!
RSJ 812 ...

BRK 337D used to be in norwich, belonged to ollatron! its on hydraulics and was sold last year.

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
G4V BR said:

I think this belongs to a guy on here called Marvin :elvis:

:hangloose
Yep this is "Marvins" currently For sale in the For sale section :)
someone please buy it and give it a good home and bring it along to the Type 3 display at VW Action Plug Plug Plug :) www.vwaction.co.uk www.vwtype3and4club.org.uk

Danny.

·
Hannibal Selecta
1,413 Posts
Danny Lord said:
This is now in near Barnstaple and is owned by my m8s brother Steve. We have just been working on it (still working on it) fitting a new 1914 motor and a massive list of mechanical bits to get it through its MOT which it recently passed. He bought it from a guy in Leeds just over a year ago :)

·
Hannibal Selecta
1,413 Posts
Danny Lord said:
Can't believe there is another I know! This is owned my a friend of mine but is currently off the road awaiting some light cosmetic work :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts