Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone going to Das Drag? bit late to ask as theyve probably set off by now!:rolleyes: just wondering as am not sure if i should go, its a long drive. i planned on going to a show closer to home near brussels, but now i dont know what to do?!:confused:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,192 Posts
I've been twice :D

No show and shine? Who needs it! You've got the best and most hardcore line up of Cal Lookers in Europe going, awesome racing and Night Dreams and Hot Works clubs around the corner for evening entertainment ;)

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its sounding very tempting!:D if i can get my window wipers to stop blowing fuses before 12 tomorrow i will go. girlfriends gonna be annoyed, she has to work sunday and wasnt happy about missing the show in Belgium, this will piss her off!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
is anyone going to Das Drag? bit late to ask as theyve probably set off by now!:rolleyes: just wondering as am not sure if i should go, its a long drive. i planned on going to a show closer to home near brussels, but now i dont know what to do?!:confused:
Hey Andy, I'll be there on the Sunday!

Always a good turnout, weather is looking good for the weekend, so exspect to see some good racing there!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
my dad will be there but i needed to get a few things sorted here this weekend :(

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Andy, I'll be there on the Sunday!

Always a good turnout, weather is looking good for the weekend, so exspect to see some good racing there!
so theres no rain forcast for sunday? looks like am gonna go, fixed wipers or not, just hope that it does not rain on my way there and back!:eek:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well am not at das drag, my wipers pissed me off and spent too long wasting fuses! got through about 13 of them today!:lol: oh well, at least i got to watch The Mighty Potters Stoke City FC get an excellent draw against liverpool!:D so am in a happy mood now:D:D

will go to the Belgium show tomorrow, lets hope it doesnt rain!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts