Volkszone Forum banner

Do you love The HOFF or do you wish he would HOFF off?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else sick of hearing his name this week, and the worst song to ever hit the top ten "get in my car"

Now I used to watch Knightrider and YES when the knightrider car came to granada studio's I was sad enough (age 6yrs) to throw my self on the bonet and hug it....

But please, Has he had his day or what????? :eek:

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
:lol: Micheal Knights pretty cool too, although why he was never commited for talking to his car i'll never know :incheek:

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
wheres the *im a numpty for posting a poll when i cant even get the guys name right* option ? :incheek:

:D

Edit... nice edit... edit... edit :moon:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paddy311 said:
wheres the *im a numpty for posting a poll when i cant even get the guys name right* option ? :incheek:

:D
Whoops, wondered who would notice that????

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
But did you know that David Hasselhoff actually picked the name Michael Knight because of Michael being his middle name ???

He was self indulgent even it those days :D :D :D

But then again he did bring us BayWatch ;)

·
Registered
618 Posts
i take it you wont be buying a copy to get the Hoff to number one then .
the Hoff rocks ,long live the Hoff. .... ermm :elvis:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
It was funny in the days of the "hoff" pics going round the net, then he realised he could make a few quid out of it. It's all gone downhill now.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
jennybugs said:
He needs to be pickled now and put on a 'specimen' shelf somewhere :lol:
I can imagine the Hoff as one of the pickled heads off Futurama. He'd be muttering pervy stuff at ladies and pouting.

You'd probably have to put him in a cupboard after a while, because it would get annoying. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts