Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Two Rotties maul young girl :(

Seen the very same scenario about ten yrs ago.Two big pussy cat dogs tore a wee girl to pieces :( I played around with these dogs,butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.
Why do people allow chidren alone with dogs? :rolleyes: this goes for all breeds,IMHO.
very sad.

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,472 Posts
It's a shocking thing to happen but until the facts are known I don't think it's right to point the finger at the parents.

God knows what they're going through :(

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tyzer said:
It's a shocking thing to happen but until the facts are known I don't think it's right to point the finger at the parents.

Agreed ;) but.............

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
all the crap about devil dogs from about 15 years ago has started to resurface on the radio today its just a shame its allways the dog that gets blamed and not the irisponsible owners :mad: :(

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tyzer said:

The owner in my story committed suicide a few months later :(

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
It's all to do with how these dogs are brought up.

If they are raised to be violent then they will be.

My mate has a couple of Rotties and they he is as soft as shite, and even though the dog looks like it would kill you, he would rather lick your face... My cats dont want to know him though... :D

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
DubbedUP said:
It's all to do with how these dogs are brought up.

If they are raised to be violent then they will be.

My mate has a couple of Rotties and they he is as soft as shite, and even though the dog looks like it would kill you, he would rather lick your face... My cats dont want to know him though... :D
Soft as shite, my arse, i bet you wouldn't want to tackle them if they were mad!!

I've got 2 dogs, as soft as they are i wouldn't leave them alone with children.
There is also a difference between a dog biting you and tearing you apart. If mine were to go for me at least i would be able to handle them cos they're small.

Me Vs Rottweiller = No chance.

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
Saying that, I DO believe that there is only bad owners, very rare do you get a bad dog.

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
ALL animals are unpredictable I don't care how they've been trained how they've been cared for, what breed they are or how big.

Babies and small children should NEVER be left alone with dogs EVER!

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
girlofleisure said:
ALL animals are unpredictable I don't care how they've been trained how they've been cared for, what breed they are or how big.

Babies and small children should NEVER be left alone with dogs EVER!
couldn't agree more.

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,472 Posts
Ugly Bloke said:
Quote:

The death of the baby, Caydee-Lee, is not being linked to the attack, for which two people have been arrested.
Phew. I missed that line.

Pretty big coincidence then :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts