Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you know before you carry on with putting me down, I hadn't sent money to become a member sponsor because i didn't have any and by that i mean struggling to find mortgage money and it's been this way for quite some time, but i have borrowed some from family so i will pay today by direct transfer so keep your eyes open.
As for something for nothing i will assume that your reffering to Monday when i went out to bring Crazyvanman and his bus home when he was broken down, FOC i may add, and Tuesday when i went to help him again, Also you can ask Janski about how he can use my trailer at anytime FOC or any of the Bugnuts for that matter. I will go out of my way to help others, so please think before you pass comment on someone that you don't know.
I don't do the politics, i just love the cars.
many thanks
Stuhiggi :D

·
Administrator
166,676 Posts
Dude,

The Moderator wasn't 'putting you down'.

He just asked you to become a Member Sponsor before doing any more 'trading' was all.

You ARE a business.

It's not like it doesn't tell you the score in the box at the top of the classified forums.

I've read the Mod's comments on your posts and IMO they are just polite requests is all - no 'put down'.

It's not 'politics' - it's the same rules for all, so please don't take it personally.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts