Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right my van is now down the bodyshop :D , but his computer cant mix up my colours of choice :( . I need to find some-one/where who can mix up my paint tomorrow. Its L360 Sea blue and L289 Blue white.
He said he would have a phone around in the morning, but if I could help out and find it he could get on with the van. As near to Bracknell, Berkshire as poss please. :hangloose

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Why cant he mix it has he got a different paint scheme or is it playing up. Any paint place should be able to get the colours easily enough

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure, Its a big ol bodyshop not back street or anything. He showed us if he types in L360 it come up seableu 1966 but no other data avavailible and L289 has no data at all.
and his paint chip books only go back to 1991 :(

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
any company such as autopaint should be able to sort you out, even some of the bigger motrofactors should be able to mix it up for you.

·
Registered
801 Posts
big proper body shops are fucking wank for mixing old colours up,
if it isn't on the computerised mixing scheme then they just think fuck it can't be arsed!(by the way im not being anti-paintshop here i hav alot of experiance in this field), ask the bodyshop/paintshop where the local lechler paint supplier is then phone them because apparently they have got the old colours that us dubbers require!-if they stiil can't find your colour then (if you can) take a sample down to them n they will be able to tint it by hand!!! :bandit:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for your help guys :hangloose

1 - 12 of 12 Posts