·
Help! I'm trapped in here
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a worn out pound shop screwdriver

-theyt say tday is th worst day of the year

-well
-the dimmer switch didn't work

-i bought 2 wall light-plaster -one was smashed - took it back, didn't have any more -will have to go back tommorrow
-then got the wrong bulbs, had to go out again
-so now i have 1 fitted lioght -one not and no dimmage

har har

·
Registered
11,620 Posts
i have a worn out pound shop screwdriver

-theyt say tday is th worst day of the year

-well
-the dimmer switch didn't work

-i bought 2 wall light-plaster -one was smashed - took it back, didn't have any more -will have to go back tommorrow
-then got the wrong bulbs, had to go out again
-so now i have 1 fitted lioght -one not and no dimmage

har har
Um yeah, heard that today was most depressing day of the year...laghed with my other half how I was feeling fine. Got a puncture on cycle to work - don't carry stuff to fix, so went out at lunch to buy puncture repair kit from Tesco, but they didn't pumps, bycycle or otherwise. Went to Focus next door who had a footpump with a 'adaptor for bicycle tyres' in as was shown on the side, and checked by me in store to be present. Got back to office, fixed fairly obvious puncture (shard of glass 10mm long), and then tried to pump up to find what ever type of bicycle tyres they have in china, they aint the same as our presta bicycle tyres. No one in my level of the office cycles in, so phoned office across the way, guty there didn't have a pump. Checked bikes in bike shed. None had pump, finally went upstairs and found a very nice chap with a very old pump. Had to use knives from kitchen to rempace slick tyre, but couldn't get pump to work...was pumping for 20mins and worked up a fair bit of sweat as well as comments from colleagues, before conceeding I would need to remove the 'said' tinght slick tyre once more and check. The tyre had a snake bite I hadn't previously noticed,a nd a nother pin prick too! Finally got it together but this had taken my luch break, and some! Not happy by time got home, but happy now since about to have cold 'un!
(Should resort to your way of typing PANTS, mine seems a little long winded :lol: )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts