Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now i now he is a evil nutter and deserves all he gets . but there was someting quite disterbing watching a man been condemed to death by hangin or is it just me ?

·
Registered
9,068 Posts
I didn't. I still believe there is a mass of double standards floating around in this 'war', but we're there, he's been captured and trialled and the cunt deserves everything he gets. Genocide ain't cool, kids.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
hermand said:
I didn't. I still believe there is a mass of double standards floating around in this 'war', but we're there, he's been captured and trialled and the cunt deserves everything he gets. Genocide ain't cool, kids.
I don't think Killing is cool full stop...

I rekon he should rot away in prison for the rest of his days.

And yes, I found it uncomfortable to watch

·
Registered
480 Posts
hermand said:
too true.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yep, its slightly unnerving that you can use your free view to repeatedly watch a man been sentenced to death.
He aint no dosser any middle eastern secularist who manages to invoke the name of Allah that many times inone reply, knows exactly how to create a civil war bfore someone kicks the stool from under him.
In the mean time lets hope someone nocks the stool from under tyrant George W Bush!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
wedgedout said:
I don't think Killing is cool full stop...

I rekon he should rot away in prison for the rest of his days.

And yes, I found it uncomfortable to watch
Didn't know it had been screened already ??

What channel was that please ?

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
split999 said:
Nope. I hope it gets a slot on Sky Sports 1.... after watershed of course. :coffeecup
I understand it would be a public hanging :eek: probo coming to a mobile near you (if it goes ahead )

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
split999 said:
Didn't know it had been screened already ??

What channel was that please ?
Was on about the sentancing... was all over the news..

Seeing a man condemed to death isn't my idea of good viewing, that's all.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
i think he does deserve every thing that comes to him, but putting him to death is an easy way out for him, i feel he should suffer in prison!

i wont be watching his hanging!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
wedgedout said:
Was on about the sentancing... was all over the news..

Seeing a man condemed to death isn't my idea of good viewing, that's all.
Oh , ok... I agree it's not nice, but then that just shows most of us are well balanced, compassionate human beings.

Lets put ourselves in the shoes of the thousands upon thousands of family members that have lost their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters...just for a moment.

There..... that should be enough to rid anyone of any feeling (title thread) for this evil, sadistic, murdering c***.

We only have to open the newspaper to read someone has murdered a poor defenseless person.. we think..fukcing bastud. Get my drift?

He got better than he deserved, and long, long overdue.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
split999 said:
Oh , ok... I agree it's not nice, but then that just shows most of us are well balanced, compassionate human beings.

Lets put ourselves in the shoes of the thousands upon thousands of family members that have lost their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters...just for a moment.

There..... that should be enough to rid anyone of any feeling (title thread) for this evil, sadistic, murdering c***.

We only have to open the newspaper to read someone has murdered a poor defenseless person.. we think..fukcing bastud. Get my drift?

He got better than he deserved, and long, long overdue.
Know where you are coming from, just find it hypocritical that so many folks who think he's an evil cunt are "OK" with him being put to death that way..

It's sinking to his level I rekon.. But that's my opinion.

I rekon death is too easy on him. Let him rot and suffer I say.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I here what people are saying about being a bit disgusted by watching somebody die.

But if thats the way people feel, turn the TV off. ;)

I for 1 will be watching with popcorn and a beer, just to make sure they do it properly!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Caesar said:
I here what people are saying about being a bit disgusted by watching somebody die.

I for 1 will be watching with popcorn and a beer, just to make sure they do it properly!
Tou che dude :hangloose :hangloose

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Caesar said:
I saw that mobile vidio of the guy being beheaded ..... i punched the kid who show'd it me straight in the wind pipe
:mad:

The imige of that will stay in my mind forever

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Caesar said:

Well said, I will be part of the TV ratings aswell.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts