Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
how do spermy, hope married life good congrats again, went to krazy show on sunday to be honest didnt think much to it all much the same as you see at any little show like that if you want to see some nice rides that actually serve a purpose to their loving owners go to proper rally scene.
Dont get me wrong there was some nice rides a lovely 51 split bug hot rod that was gorgeous but you could tell they were all just show pieces the sort where they take them on a trailer then get them home quick if looks like rain within the next 2 days :D
Sorry forgot to take camera oh well mind you had walked round and left in half hour really wasnt worth it but thats my opinion ;)
check out www.tigermcc.org.uk think weve put up piccys from our rally so might be couple nice rides there :hangloose:

·
Keepin' It Casual
15,934 Posts
tigg said:
there was some nice rides a lovely 51 split bug hot rod that was gorgeous but you could tell they were all just show pieces the sort where they take them on a trailer then get them home quick if looks like rain within the next 2 days :DQUOTE]
*chortle*:lol:

that'll be the ratcatcher bug then,which does actually get driven on a regular basis as far as i'm aware.......mr joe G's "the sting" was there too (the lovely fiat racer)n i can say that even tho its' a pure racer it did actually drive through a section of town to get to the show area too,probably the 1st time thats' been on the street since it was made into a strip car years back!........or the 'goldrush' gasser whih was running round town all weekend on open headers n drove down from norwich way...
I enjoyed the show,thought it was pretty decently organised:) got to attend the party saturday night too,n what i can remember was fooking awesome:D girls in lingerie standing on the bar giving out free tequila shots straight down your gob:eek: and the mechanical rodeo bull being standouts:)(even tho twinkle beat my time,the shame lol:D)......most of the bikes there were'nt remotely to my taste sunday,gotta love that harley crowd its like tassle special day at land o' leather:lol: but the quality of some was real admirable.....a good day out imho.

oh,gotta say too that going to that party confirmed that rockers cant dance lol:lol:

·
Registered
139 Posts
[
oh,gotta say too that going to that party confirmed that rockers cant dance lol:lol:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

you got that right been on rocker rally seen for 15 years now done rallys all over europe and not many can dance but when your in that state who gives a **** :incheek: that bug on sunday was gorgeous glad to hear it gets used although my little one was not happy as it not a real one as she says :rolleyes:
Annoyed missed party though that is usually the best part and i do agree well organised surprised bury council alllowed it they stopped the one in newmarket couple of years ago saying it trouble :yawn: so we have to put up with harley brigade at local shop on open days :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts