Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the cinema (28 weeks later is shit) and in the trailer for Die Hard 4 (which looks REALLY shit) Im sure I saw a white square back type 3 falling in front of a truck and getting totalled.
If anybody sees the trailer, can you look out for the square and confirm for me please?
Cheers,
Dave.

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Yep I saw a Square when I saw the trailer whilst waiting for Pirates Of The Carribean 3 to start and yes it does look shit.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,672 Posts
What is it recently with ageing action hero type actors bringing out new films. Sly with Rocky Balboa and First Blood (Rambo 4), now Bruce Willis, next it's going to be Arnie with Terminator on a zimmer.

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
BTJustice said:
Might just be me but 2 hours of people getting shot or eaten isnt that entertaining.
LOL

you did know what the film was about didnt you?
its a zombie movie not Tolstoy :incheek: :D :D

·
got camber?
720 Posts
probly better than the one called magicians with those two off peepshow in it.. i fell asleep near the end.

bbboooorrrringg

·
Registered
296 Posts
danny glover had it right in the first one: 'I'm too old for this shit'
which i believe is in each of the movies, when will the die hard team learn!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
You're kidding me! A zombie thriller with two hours of flesh eating violence! Fcuking hell, what the hell else is it supposed to be?!

I saw it & thought it was awesome! Great sequel for a change!

As for DH4, now that looks REALLY good... honestly, do you people even watch these films or just slag them off the hell of it!? :incheek:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
I personally can't wait for Die Hard 4 :D

Bruce willis is one of the few 'Phhawwwww' men of the world In my opinion ;)
......I'd sit thru 6hrs of a shite film if he was init :lol: especially if there was armpit shots :eek:
....Ohhhh Ive arrived just thinking about it :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
eightyeightmph said:
You're kidding me! A zombie thriller with two hours of flesh eating violence! Fcuking hell, what the hell else is it supposed to be?!

I saw it & thought it was awesome! Great sequel for a change!

As for DH4, now that looks REALLY good... honestly, do you people even watch these films or just slag them off the hell of it!? :incheek:
:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts