Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love parkour and free running (not very good at it, mind you, but I have a dabble).

I don't know why it took me so long to watching it, but just seen District 13, and for action, it's a great popcorn film.

I kid you not, just after turning it off, I was really pumped; did a few low twists jumping off my living room wall, loads of tight rolls on the floor, a few weird pull ups on me bar, and now I'm going to have a glass of pop.

Seriously, really good filim!

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I love parkour and free running (not very good at it, mind you, but I have a dabble).

I don't know why it took me so long to watching it, but just seen District 13, and for action, it's a great popcorn film.

I kid you not, just after turning it off, I was really pumped; did a few low twists jumping off my living room wall, loads of tight rolls on the floor, a few weird pull ups on me bar, and now I'm going to have a glass of pop.

Seriously, really good filim!
you will have lost everyone on here m8 they will just go aye you spelt that wrong ,having said that id have ago if i was younger
but ill stick with climbing for now good luck to yeh though

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you will have lost everyone on here m8 they will just go aye you spelt that wrong ,having said that id have ago if i was younger
but ill stick with climbing for now good luck to yeh though
Not sure what I have spelt wrong...

as for being younger, I'm still faffing about at the ripe age of 38 :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts