1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
it's a brilliant song. cant wait for the new album to come out

·
Registered
25,876 Posts
i'm not a fan, but there is just something about his songs that are catchy.

·
Registered
15,256 Posts
love it, play it loud when it comes on :)

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
I hate his stuff. He sounds like a crow trying to rap... Wiley, Kano, Ghetto, Devlin, Durrty Goodz, Akala, Bruza and Fallacy are all way better MCs. Grime is cool but there are more shit artists than good ones.

It's a fresh take on British hip hop and is way more progressive than yank stuff at the moment.

However as far as British MCs go you can't beat Skinnyman, Diversion Tactics, Blade, Karl Hinds, Braintax, AMS and Rodney P. Unfortunately it's easily dismissed but U.K hip hop has much more to offer us than its American counterpart.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I hate his stuff. He sounds like a crow trying to rap... Wiley, Kano, Ghetto, Devlin, Durrty Goodz, Akala, Bruza and Fallacy are all way better MCs. Grime is cool but there are more shit artists than good ones.

It's a fresh take on British hip hop and is way more progressive than yank stuff at the moment.

However as far as British MCs go you can't beat Skinnyman, Diversion Tactics, Blade, Karl Hinds, Braintax, AMS and Rodney P. Unfortunately it's easily dismissed but U.K hip hop has much more to offer us than its American counterpart.
<3 <3 <3 thank you :) Not keen on grime but there are some wicked artists!!

Have you heard Wordsmith or Nasty Jack? Wordsmith lives in Canterbury :D

·
Holy Calamity
67,018 Posts

We've got some fantastic stuff out there at the moment, I love it all :D

LOVE this:

on constant replay in the Kangoo... Along with lots of Roots Manuva stuff :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.