Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The revolution has started.

Trademark Records

Hit the podcast link, and just follow the instructions.

Enjoy. :hangloose

P.S. Feel free to leave comments and suggestions

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just spread the word. You can also email [email protected] for shouts, requests etc...

Also, massive massive thankyou to Mr De Vinyl AKA M.A.D., for all his help.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At the moment its only on itunes. But I can AIM or MSM Messenger the file, not long how long it will take though.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Walked out of home this morning, knowing that I had forgotten something.

Got to the tram stop then realised I hadn't downloaded the podcast. Went back home and downloaded it.

About 30 mins late for work, but one word:

AWESOME :D

This was the best music podcast I've listened to fella - well worth everyone trying it out. Was just like being at a rave a la Bug Jam going into work.

When's the next one? I say do it, do it NOW!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wicked guys, thanks very much. Next one is on the way very very soon.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, we have revamped the link, so now when you click on the Ipod icon it takes you straight to the podcast page on itunes.

So all you guys who subscribed the old way,could you go back in using the new link, it counts towards my counter, plus you can leave a review.

Enjoy

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tradecast002 should be on tonight, but in the mean time. Who will be the first to leave a review ??

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts

·
Registered
12,325 Posts
trademark said:
Ok, we have revamped the link, so now when you click on the Ipod icon it takes you straight to the podcast page on itunes.

So all you guys who subscribed the old way,could you go back in using the new link, it counts towards my counter, plus you can leave a review.

Enjoy
DONE DONE AND DONE

only just had a chance to listen to no.1 been bopin round doing the washin up, cheers for brightening my day :D

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
any chance of getting a copy of the first podcast that doesnt have to go through iTunes? havent got it on this machine and really dont want to have to install it....

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmm, i think only by burning it or by sending it via a mail service myself and mad use.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I couldn't get number 2, admittedly I was pissed.

Although I did hit the link on this thread.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts