Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I dropped mine and it broke!
Still worked though just the cheese always got inside it and it was really hard to clean!

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Vicster said:
My folks have had the same one for 16 yrs :eek: I hope mine lasts as long I love toasties....
i bought mine as part of a set with a kettle and toaster when we got our first house 11 years ago. cant even remember when the other 2 packed up but i still got the sandwich maker in perfect working order!!

nykxx

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,382 Posts
Our one is an hierloom, it is as about 30 years old. My wife has just cooked a blue cheese, ham and tomato toastie.

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
"Hello! This is the sandwich toaster appreciation society!" :incheek:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Mate of mine used to live in caravan in his parents garden and the toastie was all we had to cook with its amazing how versatile they are. Just chuck in some eggs and bacan and hey presto full english. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
yay toasties....i actually have a sandwich toaster that does impressions..... :crazy:

yep it has an alarm when its got to temperature....the first one is david dickinson.....kinda scarey when your on your own and you put the thing on 4 minutes ago enough time to forget its got an alarm :lol:

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
twoinadub said:
Mate of mine used to live in caravan in his parents garden and the toastie was all we had to cook with its amazing how versatile they are. Just chuck in some eggs and bacan and hey presto full english. :crazy:
sounds like a recipe for salmonella to me :D

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
The one I had before my current one clapped out in the middle of making me 2 cheese and onion toasties :mad: Why couldn't it have waited another 1 minute 20 seconds to die? :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts