Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems to be the fashion lately. A bloke in work bought 4 HDMI cables at £15 (from Amazon) each and put 3 of them on ebay for £65 (and 2 have sold), my brother in law just bought 3 Smeg fridges at a sale for £1200 and he has put 2 on ebay for £750 each (neither have sold yet). My neighbour practically cleared out the local poundshop of spray paint and has put them all on ebay for £3 a can.

It seems that everyone is an Arthur Daley (look it up kids) these days? Ebay is full of over priced shite nowadays there are very few bargains to be found. I remember when you would look for ebay if you wanted something and were not bothered about getting it second hand but not any more everything is over priced. For example we were looking to buy a chimenea last week so I looked on ebay and there were numerous auctions and BIN's but most if not all were going for more than I could get one in Argos/Homebase (I got one in Homebase's 10% day). So how stupid are people to pay?

I never seem to notice something which might make me money the only stuff I have sold on ebay are things I have bought for myself which I no longer want. I have never made more than I paid for something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts