Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have days when you feel so down and pissed off with everything yet you cant even put your finger on one thing thats bothering you? i feel so empty today yet i know theres peeps in the world with so much worse than me goin on yet i feel like this :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,746 Posts
coddy said:
have days when you feel so down and pissed off with everything yet you cant even put your finger on one thing thats bothering you? i feel so empty today yet i know theres peeps in the world with so much worse than me goin on yet i feel like this :(
I know a big squishy virtual hug wont do much to help, but have one anyway:

*bigsquishyvirtualhug:

You're a lovely guy, and don't deserve to feel rubbish, I know I'm not the only person to think that, so hopefully thast will cheer you just a little :hug:

Kat x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,401 Posts
coddy said:
have days when you feel so down and pissed off with everything yet you cant even put your finger on one thing thats bothering you? i feel so empty today yet i know theres peeps in the world with so much worse than me goin on yet i feel like this :(
hey babe!!!!!!! :hug:

answer ure phone!!! :hug:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,512 Posts
Put some cheesey dance track on and dance around like a looney! It works for me! (Apart from the cheesey bit, my music taste is impeccable :incheek: :D )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,984 Posts
coddy said:
have days when you feel so down and pissed off with everything yet you cant even put your finger on one thing thats bothering you? i feel so empty today yet i know theres peeps in the world with so much worse than me goin on yet i feel like this :(
yep, felt the same just a few days ago, write down all the stuff that makes you fed up and then screw it up and throw it in the bin, gone forever ;) (unscrew it later and see if there's anything that you can change ;))
have another look at that hug vid on here a couple of days ago
go back to bed, sleep if you can, makes you feel better, try and get out the house, hard when you're not up to it, even if it's in teh garden, go and pull a few weeds or something - I'm going to bash a wall down in a minute :D in fact :D :D
Hope you feel better soon x sucks feeling like that, I've got the opposite today, typing like a madwoman like I'm on a manic high :crazy:
:hug:
 

·
walking the black dog
Joined
·
65,317 Posts
coddy said:
have days when you feel so down and pissed off with everything yet you cant even put your finger on one thing thats bothering you? i feel so empty today yet i know theres peeps in the world with so much worse than me goin on yet i feel like this :(
I think maybe you are trying to change too many things at the same time? Remember Coddy, change is not good!

UB: Coddy do you like Eastenders?
Coddy: Yeah I do as it happens UB, in fact I love it!
UB: Do you really?
Coddy: I love it, I really really love it.
UB/Coddy in unison: We love it, love it, love it love it love it, love it love it love it.

*while dancing around like fecking lunatics*

Hope it made you :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,401 Posts
dirtypidj said:
yep, felt the same just a few days ago, write down all the stuff that makes you fed up and then screw it up and throw it in the bin, gone forever ;) (unscrew it later and see if there's anything that you can change ;))
have another look at that hug vid on here a couple of days ago
go back to bed, sleep if you can, makes you feel better, try and get out the house, hard when you're not up to it, even if it's in teh garden, go and pull a few weeds or something - I'm going to bash a wall down in a minute :D in fact :D :D
Hope you feel better soon x sucks feeling like that, I've got the opposite today, typing like a madwoman like I'm on a manic high :crazy:
:hug:
glad ure doing better!!

thats good advice there coddy!! have u got ure mobile on u?? :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
I think maybe you are trying to change too many things at the same time? Remember Coddy, change is not good!

UB: Coddy do you like Eastenders?
Coddy: Yeah I do as it happens UB, in fact I love it!
UB: Do you really?
Coddy: I love it, I really really love it.
UB/Coddy in unison: We love it, love it, love it love it love it, love it love it love it.

*while dancing around like fecking lunatics*

Hope it made you :)
:lol: cheers matey works a treat.
just to much right now need to let me hair down

sammy yeah got me mobile on me sowwy i sent you a text
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,401 Posts
coddy said:
:lol: cheers matey works a treat.
just to much right now need to let me hair down

sammy yeah got me mobile on me sowwy i sent you a text
havent got ure text yet!! :coffeecup

answer it!! :D :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,793 Posts
coddy boyo, you ok fella?, i can only offer man hugs and letting you off a weeks maintanance on the kids at the minute la :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,984 Posts
Sammy Jo said:
glad ure doing better!!

thats good advice there coddy!! have u got ure mobile on u?? :hug:
you all helped me along the way :hug:
up to the shops for my cigs then back to the wall veryevilgrinsmiley
I think sometimes you do have to try and just let it pass and hope that the next day is slighter better, I do find that sleep helps a lot, I hadn't had a proper nights sleep for nearly 2 months and it just wore me down in the end, I'm back to weird dreams now so I must be better tbh I do feel a bit manic aswell but I'm lovin it :crazy:
Coddy I'll do a big bash for you .... my husbands gonna go mental when he comes home but hey ho ... it's going
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone sorry to be a pain x x x x
im off to work now see you all soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,843 Posts
coddy said:
have days when you feel so down and pissed off with everything yet you cant even put your finger on one thing thats bothering you? i feel so empty today yet i know theres peeps in the world with so much worse than me goin on yet i feel like this :(
All the time....... :( :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
coddy said:
have days when you feel so down and pissed off with everything yet you cant even put your finger on one thing thats bothering you? i feel so empty today yet i know theres peeps in the world with so much worse than me goin on yet i feel like this :(
Absolutely.
And it's so hard to try and explain it to anyone because you don't understand it yourself.
:hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,401 Posts
dirtypidj said:
you all helped me along the way :hug:
up to the shops for my cigs then back to the wall veryevilgrinsmiley
I think sometimes you do have to try and just let it pass and hope that the next day is slighter better, I do find that sleep helps a lot, I hadn't had a proper nights sleep for nearly 2 months and it just wore me down in the end, I'm back to weird dreams now so I must be better tbh I do feel a bit manic aswell but I'm lovin it :crazy:
Coddy I'll do a big bash for you .... my husbands gonna go mental when he comes home but hey ho ... it's going
i agree!! some things are out of ure control, a day at a time is the best way!

:hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,123 Posts
i know exaclt what you mean. i'm having one of those days today. i don't think being stuck in a lift for forty minutes helped much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,752 Posts
coddy said:
have days when you feel so down and pissed off with everything yet you cant even put your finger on one thing thats bothering you? i feel so empty today yet i know theres peeps in the world with so much worse than me goin on yet i feel like this :(
You, me, a beer and msn tonight petal! :( :hug: :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,261 Posts
yep we all get days like this fella, hope you snap out of it soon enough boyo!!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top