Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is an email i've just sent off in reply to an ad on the jagermeister site

Hello Jagermeister!

I've just been reading on your wesite that you're looking for Jagerettes / dudes to work in the UK?

Well, may i take this moment to introduce myself, I'm Nick Pugh, a self confessed Jagermeister obsessive!

I discovered Jagermeister last year whilst attending a crazy Volkswagen festival in Belgium (Le Bug Show 2005), ever since, my friends and I have begun drinking absolutely tons of the stuff whenever we're away at various get togethers!

I'm not sure exactly what your position would involve but I would love to hear more details, I live in a small town called Billinghay, just outside Lincoln (approx 1 hour from Nottingham) I can certainly assure you I've already been doing a fair bit of free advertising in the shape of signwriting my 1966 VW Splitscreen van....

I have single handedly educated the entire Volkswagen scene on the benefits of drinking Jagermeister! So many people have seen the van at festivals, driving down the street etc etc then approached me asking "what is Jagermeister?"

This picture below was taken at BugJam 2006, a Volkswagen festival boasting some 30,000 visitors over the 3 days. I spent the Friday taking my van down the dragstrip much to the delight of the thousands of onlookers!

Before drinking all night and constructing our very own "Jager Stag" from empties.

Alas, we couldn't get the bottles to stick together on our return trip to Spa Francorchamp this year!!!!!!

I don't know if you have any future plans to target specific markets within your advertising campaign but I can certainly offer my services to continue spreading the Jagermeister word in the UK VW scene. Many thousands of Volkswagen driving potential drinkers are now aware of your product, all they need now perhaps is the opportunity to taste it for themselves. I would be more than happy to offer them this opportunity, it's just that I can't afford to keep giving away all my own personal supplies!

Oh, yes, on your website you asked for a picture of myself, just to prove i'm perfectly normal and not drunk all the time, here's a pic of me playing the air guitar dressed in binbags in the pissing down rain

and a video of what not to do with Jagermeister!

I expect I'll be hearing from you shortly

Yours

Nick Pugh

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
pugh dog said:
this is an email i've just sent off in reply to an ad on the jagermeister site
:lol: Class!

Hey, did you ever hear back about your 'derelict' vehicle?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
pugh dog said:
Oh, yes, on your website you asked for a picture of myself, just to prove i'm perfectly normal and not drunk all the time, here's a pic of me playing the air guitar dressed in binbags in the pissing down rain
:lol:

·
Registered
881 Posts
COULDNT GET THE VID TO WORK ON MY WORKS PC ,USED TO DRINK TONS OF THE STUFF WHEN IN THE ARMY AND HAD SOME THE OTHER NIGHT IF IT WAS DOWN TO ME IDE GIVE YOU THE JOB IN A SECOND ,MADE MY MORNING AND GOOD LUCK

1 - 20 of 20 Posts