Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went into work this savvy only to find that the morning shift had done what they do best...........................fuck all untill 12o'clock (the shift starts at 6am!) which meant my shift (2-10) was going to be working later than usual,"That's my 9 o'clock finish fucked up" I said 'cos I've got an hours lieu (spell?). Anyway, 2 blokes I work with worked a flanker on me and I missed my second break so I said I was going home and left! I just forgot to tell the manager but I'm sure I mentioned it in front of my supervisor earlier on. Ah well, I'll find out if I'm getting spanked on Monday I suppose.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
fook me mate that a mahoosive thread for four days. :incheek:
Hope it all worked out fine for you.
now tell me am I gonna get a flu jab through work this year (NHS) as I hear you are a little bit short on production?
and if not pull your fooking finger out and stop bunking off work early until we have enough jabs for all of us who have to work with these sick bastards :incheek:
rant over :D

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blame the americanos, it's all going over there, and moral is a bit low at the mo cos management want to bring in annualised hours but its more like flexi hours that only the company benefits from and we have the worst manager on site running the flu campaign, he's shut down 4 departments in the last 6 years!!! 1st Hep B2000 (with an unlimited budget!!!) 2nd BCG selling old stock to the Irish, 3rd FDP (freeze dried products/ Dia Morphine) 4th LVFD Live freeze dried products and now he's in charge of our only product left on site and we're all shitting ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
it's not much better in the NHS. we have a job freeze on at the moment coupled with a redistribution of our workloads...i.e. move all the work to later in the day so you do more when your on a shift and then employ less staff during the day....saves thousands of pounds for the C.E. only a matter of time until someone dies due to an understaffed overworked underfunded department fooking up.....just hope its no-one I know!

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, by the way, we are only filling into vials 'cos there's a sterility issue with the isolator on the syringe line that they just cannot resolve! Hence no Readyject syringes.:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts