Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,296 Posts
flyin_flea said:
bunch of wankers the lot of them :mad: :mad: :mad:
we did only see about 6 or 7 in total.....

but what we did see was pretty disturbing at times IMO

mind you, neither the police nor the solicitor on the phone exactly covered themselves in glory did they

and you also have to remember that they don't deal with law abiding angels all day every day either

but yes, some of it was very disturbing

·
Registered
240 Posts
I had a situation with that Drakes bailiffs over a seat belt fine after threats from them on me and me removing my hands from his throat :mad: they relised they met there match and left never seen them again after i went to the court and made a official complaint

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I got caught by these scheming scumbags over a congestion charge fine. I tried to tell them that I aint been to London in my bug ever but they werent having any of it.
They said that this was their third visit to me and charged me £75 quid each visit putting the total costs to over £700.
The trouble was that i'd never seen them before and that this third visit was a letter through the post not a knock on the door. So I got a mate who's a solicitor to drop them an e-mail (never phone them because its always a premium rate number) Never heard from the feckers again.
Result!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts