Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Chip Foose is a bit like Boyd Coddington but betterer, but he doesn't look like him, Boyd Coddington that is

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure what it is, but I'm sitting here watching overhaulin' and I can't help thinking how much he looks like Nic B-C :lol:

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
Missbugbabe said:
Not sure what it is, but I'm sitting here watching overhaulin' and I can't help thinking how much he looks like Nic B-C :lol:
ive thought it before too...and put it down to the hair, even thought they arnt the same styles theres defo an element of Nic in him :lol:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
JAN said:
i like the girly.
her name is
AJ , so close to what i'd like from her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :incheek:

Chip is hot rod god ,,, nothing like nic ,,,, (looks ) don't know about nics status in the divine ,

wot do you think nic ? how you doing bud :)

·
Registered
10,867 Posts
who the hell is Chip Foose?

The man is a car god...if they wanna do my car..he can have it anyday....but I think it would a bit something like this.....
mr evans ?..this is detective jones...your cars been crushed...no really it has...no really it has..this isnt overhaulin..it realy has been crushed :crazy:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
nefarious said:
Thats the previous persenter, Courtney... looked good but was acrap presenter... that latest one, AJ is much better all round IMHO...

i bow to your superior detection abilities ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i should learn to look at faces ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :incheek:

mandy , god your looking sexy ,,, tell phil i hate him ,,,, lucky twat ! :incheek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts