Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some clearing out over the weekend and found the Dremmel I bought on sale in homebase about 2 years ago. I have used it once to cut a nail in half and that's it. Talking to a bloke in work and he bought one and has never opened the packet.

So do you own one? Do you use it?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Pyro said:
Yep, but its broken, so if you dont want yours..... I wore mine out.
Contact them bud and a replacement will wing its way to you.They did me!!!
And yes i use mine all the time :D

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,857 Posts
Mine gets a hell of a lot of use. I've broken it and fixed it three times already.

They're a great addition to your toolkit!

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Technohippy said:
NO.... I've got a pikey snide version that works just as well cheers :D
:lol: me too! Maplins best I think?

I only used it to engrave my name on my college kit but my bro loves it. Don't know that he uses it for anything useful but it's just really good fun to piss about with. Big boys' version of burning ants with a magnifying glass!

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
NADS said:
Contact them bud and a replacement will wing its way to you.They did me!!!
And yes i use mine all the time :D
I have the cheapo Maplins version, 3rd one I have worn out, use it on the bikes all the time.

·
Banned
18,437 Posts
I use mine al the time ..the last time i made a colet for the petrol filler on the transit it was great...and i sharpen my lawn mower blades with it

But i found to my perol that gogels are a good idea when you use those thin guting wheels :eek:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
They're handy for sharpening blades and cutting steel where there's not enough room for a grinder. The cutting wheels wear pretty quickly though.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I use them all the time, i use it because i have to at work, at home i use it for my model railway and i have recently built a VW split scaletrix car which i modified the floor pan using it.

·
I'm special
3,220 Posts
I have the Woolworth's version, got it when they were on half price special :) I have used it quite a bit for stuff like cutting piano hinges for my interior to size, drilling pilot holes and deburring rough edges...

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
17,464 Posts
I do. i have various little tools and polishers which i use for razor restoration. (cut throat, not egde if that's what you like to call them.)

:hangloose

1 - 17 of 17 Posts