Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving home from work today in my bug when two prrrrroper pikey scumbags simultaneously stuck there fingers up at me. They must have been in their mid to late 20s. It cracked me up, they must have seen me coming and briefly planned this! :lol:

If I had a proper window winder then I would have loved have yelled "you're walking" to them. :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
People like that should be pitied for leading sad VWless lives. They are of course, the fucking scum of the earth as well!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
i get cut up ,peops pull out in front ,&get abuse in m split ,,normaly by some anal twat fuck witt ,thinkin im gonna chugg along ,,,,,,,,,,,,yea right

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have had no abuse, apart from my mates at work who thought I was mad when I bought it... But they are only jealous... Everyone around here loves it.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
drive my beetle all over wrexham and its neve had a bad word said about it, too me face anyway!

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Yeah I get it, mainly from kids though :lol: I did stop the bus once when some girl shouted at me, boy did she move quickly :lol:

Now im using James split the mothers at school look at me like im driving satans bus :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
I've been called a freak whilst driving my van... dropped my foot onto the cluch and revved the engine at them as they were crossing the road... didn't think kids could run that fast these days! :lol:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Vicster said:
Yeah I get it, mainly from kids though :lol: I did stop the bus once when some girl shouted at me, boy did she move quickly :lol:

Now im using James split the mothers at school look at me like im driving satans bus :rolleyes:
Yea thats a bit better than all them mums in there4x4s ;)

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
ickle AutoManics said:
Yea thats a bit better than all them mums in there4x4s ;)
:lol: Thats so true was only talking about this earlier. they live in a town yet drive these things, why???

·
Registered
801 Posts
once had somebody get face on bcos roadtax is free on my old classic, a few hippy remarks aswell but the waves n the '' nice van mate'' remarks outweigh the braindead tossers! :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Vicster said:
:lol: Thats so true was only talking about this earlier. they live in a town yet drive these things, why???
Im surrounded by them, ive got 2 schools within 200yds of me and these daft people drive there kids 200yds, its chaos, the time it takes them to turn around they really could have walked, i think its sooooooo sad :tick: :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
ickle AutoManics said:
Im surrounded by them, ive got 2 schools within 200yds of me and these daft people drive there kids 200yds, its chaos, the time it takes them to turn around they really could have walked, i think its sooooooo sad :tick: :D
You should go out in the middle of night an dplace cones by the side of the road so that they cant park near the school and they have to walk. :D

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Rodney Trotter said:
I've had nothing but thumbs up and 'cool car mate' shouted at me since buying the Bug... And that's from the Earl Shilton chavs! :)
You live in Earl Shilton?, you poor fuck!, I've got mates that way, it's GRIM.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
I get no end of shit for driving my dubs

To be fair, it's more to do with the fact they all hate me, rather than the car ;), but I don't care, cos they're usually walking :D, and I actually LIKE the fact they don't like me, or the van.

The ones that do drive round here, can hardly afford to put fuel in their 300bhp Rice Burner drive ornaments..... yeah nice one mate ;)

I love crusing by in the bus, with 6 free seats, as they all struggle on in the rain....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts