Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The message that there never has been any threads posted against readers rides, vzi yellow peages and other forums?

·
snide twat
39,982 Posts
does it matter? :)

there was a problem over the weekend with the database, the threads are still there :)

·
Registered
11,620 Posts
I ge tthe dreaded data base error message when I try and post / replu to a thread in one of those forums....what happened to VZi yesterday? Sure this is related. Does it need more funding (e.g as a member sponser, it was a while ago I paid anything)?

·
snide twat
39,982 Posts
VielziDub said:
I ge tthe dreaded data base error message when I try and post / replu to a thread in one of those forums....what happened to VZi yesterday? Sure this is related. Does it need more funding (e.g as a member sponser, it was a while ago I paid anything)?
working for me, what happens when you try and reply to my test thread in lost and found? take a screenshot of the error if there is one.

·
snide twat
39,982 Posts
the braincell said:
Just out of interest ... how do you take a screen shot please ?
press the 'print screen' key on your keyboard, it will appear to do nothing. then open paint/photoshop/etc and do edit > paste - then you can save it.

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
spiny said:
press the 'print screen' key on your keyboard, it will appear to do nothing. then open paint/photoshop/etc and do edit > paste - then you can save it.
Tar :D

pressed print screen.. found adobe photoshop program.. pressed edit at the top left.. didn't get an option to paste :(

Ah well, tis not important .. yet !! :lol:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
found it !!.. attached it to reply .. uploaded ... tis too big.

found the resize button ..

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
spiny said:
does it matter? :)

there was a problem over the weekend with the database, the threads are still there :)
No, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't, I was just wondering if there were some problems at the moment. Didn't go online much at the weekend so didn't know there were issues.

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
this screenshot is getting very small ..had to keep resizing it .. now down to 1cm :smurf:

Doesn't look quite right :lol:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts