Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out for a drink last night with CB's ex wife :hug:

she's such a sweetie :)

been out with her a fair few times over the last 2yrs :)

It just got me wondering if anyone else has a friendly relationship with with their partners ex wife/husband?

·
Registered
597 Posts
my wifes ex was my best man at our wedding so safe to say i get on with him fairlly well lol

i would call him one of my true mates who i would trust with anything

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am civil to her & she prefers to speak to me on the phone but I'd never go out with her hubbie but have a fit if I even suggested it, he really dislikes her!

Can't imagine hubbie going for a drink with my ex either maybe due to the fact the ex threatened to kill him when he moved in with me!!!

I suppose it all depends on the relationship your partner has with his/her ex.

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
suprastallard said:
my wifes ex was my best man at our wedding so safe to say i get on with him fairlly well lol

i would call him one of my true mates who i would trust with anything
cool :lol: thats amazing :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Well i can honsetly say i don't really talk to bloo's ex i don't like her and if i was to go out for the night with her i would end up decking her. As for my ex's new partner i dunno never met her.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My Wife's ex was mad as a mongoose and ended up topping himself. Nothing to do with us getting together, they'd been apart several years when we met. Left the kids with serious issues I can tell you.

Get along ok with my first wife's current Husband. He's a nice guy. We're not into the social scene/group hug thing you are but yeah, we get along. How much time do we waste in bitterness over relationships eh ??

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kmac said:
Get along ok with my first wife's current Husband. He's a nice guy. We're not into the social scene/group hug thing you are but yeah, we get along. How much time do we waste in bitterness over relationships eh ??
Yeah absolutely :D

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I've been with my babe for 4 years. I've never met her ex, and wouldn't visit her place if I knew he was down to see his two kids. It also helps that he doesn't live close.

He used her as a punchbag for most of their on/off time togeva, in which she had two kids.

I just dont fink I could warm to him somehow. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
split999 said:
I've been with my babe for 4 years. I've never met her ex, and wouldn't visit her place if I knew he was down to see his two kids. It also helps that he doesn't live close.

He used her as a punchbag for most of their on/off time togeva, in which she had two kids.

understandable, very sensible of you ;)

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
the grief i get, still, after being together
for 5 years, married for 3.5, hmmm, bailiffs
and county court reps turning up and me having
to prove i aint her ex, showing photo ID and
the marriage certificate numerous times, i've told
her if i see him there's gonna be blood spilt.

...and relax.

·
Somewhere else...........
3,418 Posts
split999 said:

I could not be so forgiving......if i was in that situation and knew were he was he would have had a taste of his own medicine ;)

However if everyone was like me the world would be chaos so i admire your tolerance.

:hangloose

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TonyM said:
I could not be so forgiving......if i was in that situation and knew were he was he would have had a taste of his own medicine ;)

However if everyone was like me the world would be chaos so i admire your tolerance.

:hangloose
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
guz said:
the grief i get, still, after being together
for 5 years, married for 3.5, hmmm, bailiffs
and county court reps turning up and me having
to prove i aint her ex, showing photo ID and
the marriage certificate numerous times, i've told
her if i see him there's gonna be blood spilt.

...and relax.
:eek: blimey!!!!!

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
There's one of em that I kinda get on with OK, when I see him, but thats a LONG time in the past...

That said, me and Sarah have been with each other for 7 years now....

There is one guy who she's mates with that I want to deck every time I see him though... Not a jealousy thing, he's just a bellend.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts