Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down to my brothers (passatman) and something caught my eye in a field just outside Preston............
So i stopped and took these...............
What do you think it is????????

Sorry the pics are abit shit......(took on ma phone)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
It certainly looks like the vortices you would expect to see during a tornado. They are not uncommon in the UK, we have more per mile than the US, but then they have a lot of miles :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
Its been the right weather for tornados, so probably yes, sweet, one of my things to do before i die, to see one for real!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
At first glimpse it does like like vortices of a tornado but i'm more inclined to say it looks a bit of cirrus cloud gone vertical, not too sure really, depends how long it lasted for.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
Doctor_D said:
Any excuse to shut the A500 again DUCK....
haha! think stokes the only city in the country that, instead of having a nice ringroad going round the outside to keep the traffic out of the centre, it has a D-road going right through the fucking middle!!! :incheek:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
chrisanizbug said:
haha! think stokes the only city in the country that, instead of having a nice ringroad going round the outside to keep the traffic out of the centre, it has a D-road going right through the fucking middle!!! :incheek:
It's the only place in the country that 2 blokes can call each other DUCK without getting into a fight..... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts