Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live near a school i live just up the road from the school and im sat here in my living room and all i can here are lots of children screamig to see who can scream the loudest.
Does anyone else have this trouble or any trouble at all living near a school?

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Brats!!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
i live near a school, the playground is right behind my flat, but luckily it is pissing it down today so they are all locked away inside :D

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DRUNKENBUM said:
Ahh!!! the screem till your sick game ... brings back memories :crazy:
Its driving me mad when i was in primary school we used to do skipping hop scotch ect not screaming grrrrr. O well play time will be over in 10 mins so only another 10 mins of it left :mad:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sam Jelfs said:
i live near a school, the playground is right behind my flat, but luckily it is pissing it down today so they are all locked away inside :D
its alright for some its lovely here in bury manchester :D :( the kids are playin out till 1.15 then go in and comeo ut again at 2.30 for 15 mins ARGH KILL ME NOW :D they are not normally this noisy just today and its drivin me up the wall :D

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
It's a SCHOOL.

They are PLAYING.

it's not like they're stealing your VW or egging your house.
:D

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've got a school at the end of our road and the only probs we get is lots of cars trying to stop outside the scholl in the morning's to drop there kids off its mayhem!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
wedgedout said:
It's a SCHOOL.

They are PLAYING.

it's not like they're stealing your VW or egging your house.
:D
Give 'em time!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts