Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
64 panel
it was on ebay for 24k a couple of weeks ago. 16k is still 15k too much if you ask me.
what are those mirrors? why is there so many lights in the ceiling? wont that tv just fall over within 5 minutes of driving anywhere? plus so much other wrongeties

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i meant i wouldn't pay any more than 1000 pounds for this bus, sorry if i wasn't quite clear enough

?

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
I still think there is something odd going on with the sill panel under the cargo doors. it looks 'fat' in that picture. Possibly made out of some form of cheddar, or maybe some edam?

and for 16k they could at least bolt the bumper on straight.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
malachai said:
i meant i wouldn't pay any more than 1000 pounds for this bus, sorry if i wasn't quite clear enough

?
Well, it does say they are open to offers - why don;t you put your offer of £1k forward? :D:D

Seriously, I like it. In fact I would go as far to say that I love the interior.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
M-A-D said:
Well, it does say they are open to offers - why don;t you put your offer of £1k forward? :D:D

Seriously, I like it. In fact I would go as far to say that I love the interior.
I like it... I reminds me of the one they 'butchered' on pimp my ride US...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
beetlecharles said:
Julian Clary has randomly appeared on todays show?!

Random eh?
what was that about? I haven't seen it for a few months, it has all gone very strange

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Ladies luv me said:
I like it... I reminds me of the one they 'butchered' on pimp my ride US...
only with a slightly pikier tv :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
plus there's the front badge, the wierd horn button, the wrong exhaust, what the fuck angle are those wipers at? what is going on with the rear view mirror that looks like its out of a fiesta or something?
Why is "window washing liquid has been changed" a feature?
They also claim it's the original colour? I think they mean it's an original colour, I don't think that "too ill to work, look at the colour of my piss green" is a 64 colour, and if it was, when did they ever paint panel vans in 2 colours apart from special orders?

"ideal for taking family out for long trip's or even friends." - what?

and thats why i would rather spend 1000 pounds on a really big banana split. if I had that much money just sitting about waiting to be spent, which i dont, but if i did

1 - 20 of 25 Posts