Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know nef has a few parked...

I have about 75 (see my sig for full list)

Anyone else dabble in domains? Anyone had any luck hitting on a domain with good natural traffic? I've only ever got one which gets 130-200 hits a month, which is not a lot but its really hard to find an unregistered domain that gets traffic!!

So anyone else do it? Any good stories?

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
People that buy up domain names just piss me off,.. unless you are doing something constructive with them you are right up there with pharmacutical pill and Viagrex sellers on the list of things that make the internet crapper.

So in answer to your question,.. no.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HoTWire said:
People that buy up domain names just piss me off,.. unless you are doing something constructive with them you are right up there with pharmacutical pill and Viagrex sellers on the list of things that make the internet crapper.

So in answer to your question,.. no.
Thanks for your input - as far as I am concerned I am doing stuff with them, they are earning me money in ppc!!! They are also up for sale.

I have plans for at least 10 of the domains I own and three websites are under construction right now :moon:

MILF's are quite popular dude ;) But you take a chance with any domain that it will have natural traffic! Sonyps.com is my best one type it in to your browser you will see how many hits it has

Shane - It's only expensive if you buy other peoples domians I recently enquired about phones.co.uk and the guy wanted $180,000 for it :eek:

Check out Telivo.com you can do searches there for names you think might work or are catchy, they only charge about £5 for .co.uk and £12 for .com (plus VAT) Once you own them you can put them up for sale and 'park' them to see if you can earn any targeted ppc revenue

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HoTWire said:
Ahh so they are web spam,... lovely....
I fail to see how? They just take people to what they want....

For example I want to order some prints so I type in www.OrderPrints.co.uk and where does that take me? To a parked page but all the adverts are for online photo services - check it out, I would hardly class a path to what someone is looking for as web spam :( Still each to their own, I have my hobbys as sad as they may be & I'm sure you have yours too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts