Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about dreams? always dream of a house/building, different one most times but sometimes the same, normal looking but has rooms everywhere like hidden rooms where you wouldnt expect,loads of them, the toilet is either so small you would have trouble using it or massive with loads of toilets in it, like massive public loos. am i a freek or is there anything in it?

Nick

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
i think you should lay off the cheese or drugs :incheek:

i'm not really sure, people say dreams usually mean something, if you really want to know go and see one of those people, shrink's?dunno what there called.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
I've heard dreams are your brains way of sorting out all the information it has stored during the day (a bit like defragging a computer hard drive). So they are usually an amalgamation of thoughts that you've had recently, sometimes ones you haven't been conscious of.

At a guess i'd say that the hidden rooms suggest you're looking for something in your life, an i think houses in general usually represent security. But i'm not dream expert, just trying to apply a bit of chris-logic (dangerous, dangerous thing!) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts