Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive failed my test 3 times yes 3 times, i haven't driven a car in a couple of years and yesterday Alun(bloo) said when we move house he is going to book me up for some intensive driving lessons, i am now exicted and pooing myself. Excited because i have wanted to drive since i was a young kid and pooing myself because i haven't driven for ages and i don't want to fail yet another test. :(

I do have more confidence now so at least that is one thing going for me. :crazy:

·
Registered
911 Posts
thats ok, it took me four times to pass mine, and the last time was worst than the rest but i passed, my dad used to make me post me bit of paper through the letterbox to prove that i had failed again cos he couldnt believe me, so the last time i told not a soul andthen had the pleasure of phoning him at work and telling him, he was really pleased, so i would suggest that you do not tell anyone so that you wont have the disappointment of telling everybody if you dont. good luck anyway im sure youll be fine!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
Just keep on practicing, it's the only way to get more comfortable and confident with driving.
Id love to have someone sat beside me rather than just a driving instructor but Alun won't take me out because we both know it would end up with a big fall out. I asked my dad to sit next to me but he wont either so im stuck plus the bug ain't MOT'd yet still. As alun keeps finding holes or rather making holes. :)

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I failed really badly the first time then I found an instructor that taught me in my own car which gave me a lot more confidence!

I'd suggest doing that if you can.
Oh I also took some homepathic(sp) stuff to calm my nerves, that was good stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts