Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a bit fed up with this weather thing,ive got a steering box to change on the split for the MOT that runs out in the next couple of days :(
I could really do with my Dream Garage about now!......... double sized with a Pit........Nice stereo .......Coffe machine .....Bar..... and every tool imaginable easily found
Saying that i would never come back in the house :D

Meanwhile back in the real world ...........i will be putting my waterproofs soon and sprawlin round on a gravel Driveway that the local Cats use as a litter tray. :rolleyes:
Hmmmmm .........might stay here instead ! :lol:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Dude, know how you feel (including the catcrap). Buggy's still in bits, and the weather is putting me off nailing it back together again. The irony is I have a triple garage and a workshop which are stuffed to the ceiling with crap I've dragged home. I really must sell something sometime :(

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
same thing i have a single Garage.
Got rid of the car thats been in it for 6 odd years.
sold loads of me Bikes. and now its chockka again and i dont know where the hell it all came from.

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just did a compromise and took off the bits i could from the Inside, even got the Steering Wheel off IN ONE PIECE
Did that Puller and Kettle thing they did on Campervan Crisis and it only Bloody Worked.
Top Notch Telly i say!
So battery diconected (that was under the engine lid and took seconds so i didnt get very wet)
Steering wheel off
Indicator stalk off
and top Bracket removed from Column.......
..........Right weather you can stop this Rain buisiness any time you like now ive done the Arseache bit of the Job now anyhow

·
Registered
21,089 Posts
this weather sucks ass!!

we have 3 weeks to get our bus on the road, got shite loads to do. we have now made a tarp tent kind of thing over the bus which is attatched to the front of my house

the front looks well pikey, the neighbours will hate me but its the only chance we have of getting the bus on the road in time for Expo

id like to order some sun now please :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
:( ...had a look and they [the weather type people] reckon the next time we see half decent weather is suppose to be next Monday...bugger...lets just all hope they are wrong...usually are... :rolleyes:

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Swampy{UK} said:
:( ...had a look and they [the weather type people] reckon the next time we see half decent weather is suppose to be next Monday...bugger...lets just all hope they are wrong...usually are... :rolleyes:
Lets hope so eh im supposed to be Having me Brifday at Stonor on Sunday ......possibly in an Mot ed Split on a nice sunny Day ......
and another thing if Thames water want to issue another hosepipe ban i shall be having words

·
Registered
21,089 Posts
nooooooo, we need it to be nice for Stonor!! last year it was sunbathing weather :rolleyes:

this is our workshop...i can tell your jealous :lol: now wish we had made the front garden into a proper drive when the weather was nice instead of putting it off :crazy:

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yay it stopped raining for long enough to put the steering box in.
Now i just have to fix the Horn tomorrow and take it for its anual checkup ....fingers crossed i will be mobile once more

Oh and guess who forgot to get some oil for said steering box DUH!

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
emerald said:
nooooooo, we need it to be nice for Stonor!! last year it was sunbathing weather :rolleyes:

this is our workshop...i can tell your jealous :lol: now wish we had made the front garden into a proper drive when the weather was nice instead of putting it off :crazy:

That is a class act :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts