Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am after a pair of early headlight glasses for a European-spec Oval. Must be vgc, no offers of later asymmetric glass please as I already have a set of that ;) .
Also need a nearside window-winding mechanism (teeth have gone on mine) for a '63 Type 1 Ghia.
Going to Stonor Park if that helps.

Thanks

Paul

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I've got a spare window mechanism in the garage, but I'm almost certain it's for the offside.

Try contacting Peter (No Name, No Number), I'm sure he had a pair of pre '68 mechanisms up for sale recently, at a good price to. :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
ghia57

Yeah, he means Pete - ghia57 on here or early air on the internet - he has loads of early stuff.

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
62 deluxe said:
Yeah, he means Pete - ghia57 on here or early air on the internet - he has loads of early stuff.

Cheers

Jon
No buddy, I definately mean No Name, No Number aka Peter. See above! :D

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies chaps, am actually picking something up from No Name No Number at Stonor already, so will have to get in touch with him ;) .
Have already contacted Pete (ghia57) but has said he only does complete headlights, so search for the Beetle glass still goes on......

;)

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Yep, got a nearside winder mechanism. Mechanism is fine but splines where winder handle connect to a bit iffy. I'll bring it to Stonor and you can decide if it's any good for you. :hangloose

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No Name said:
Yep, got a nearside winder mechanism. Mechanism is fine but splines where winder handle connect to a bit iffy. I'll bring it to Stonor and you can decide if it's any good for you. :hangloose
Thanks ;) .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts