Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually had the best day ever! :D (apart from the last 30 mins which I'll explain later!)
The cruise was SO much fun- spent most of it chasing a coupla vans from a Kent club (can't remember which kent club it was though) who were particularly fine if I can be cheeky enough to say so (particularly those in a red and white splitty with a coupla cool boxes on the roof...Mmmm, foxy men indeed! ;) )
Then the 900 cars on Madeira drive were ace, the sun shined and I had an absolute blast (after all the marshalls laughed at me for not being able to manouvre my bug close enough to the van next to it....parking not my strong point!)
Only blipp on the day was when I broke down 1/2 mile from home on the way back :( , but my Dad (big up to all mechnical Dad's out there!) has now fixed it so all in all, a brill weekend! :D :D :D

Anyone else have as much fun as me?!?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
gemmawinfield said:
I actually had the best day ever! :D (apart from the last 30 mins which I'll explain later!)
The cruise was SO much fun- spent most of it chasing a coupla vans from a Kent club (can't remember which kent club it was though) who were particularly fine if I can be cheeky enough to say so (particularly those in a red and white splitty with a coupla cool boxes on the roof...Mmmm, foxy men indeed! ;) )
Then the 900 cars on Madeira drive were ace, the sun shined and I had an absolute blast (after all the marshalls laughed at me for not being able to manouvre my bug close enough to the van next to it....parking not my strong point!)
Only blipp on the day was when I broke down 1/2 mile from home on the way back :( , but my Dad (big up to all mechnical Dad's out there!) has now fixed it so all in all, a brill weekend! :D :D :D

hi. i think that it was me and my mate jay you were following? K.d.f. club by some chance? had a great day. proper good show. class :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
gemmawinfield said:

I think it was me laughing at you, I am sorry. You are very foxy though !
Neil :hug:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, you're making me blush! Thanks though! ;)
I am seriously bad at parking- don't usually have to manouvre the bug into small spaces as I park it miles from anyone wherever I take it so no-one bashes into it.
and oh my god, your fingers really do look like sausages! Thats amazing! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts