Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont want to knock the afflicted or whatever but this is quite possibly one of the worst ive ever seen. this, here

i know nobodies perfect, but would you be confident buying a narrowed beam off somebody who cant even be bothered to check spelling?

i apologise if the seller is reading*

*not really, judging by that they probably cant read proper english :incheek:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Sownds lyke ay burgin eye would siriosly konsider biying a work ov art lyke that,espselly from sumwun who spendz awl tere tyme working on mowturs and knot waystin thur tyme at skoll (think my spell check just exploded!!!!) aíundred kwid is s steel.Dow yoo know if it wil fit a 74 buzz :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
My cousin Stumpy perhaps? He's got one leg longer than the other but his girlfriend has one shorter than the other. She's called Lena. They never dance together but have a great time ice skating...

·
Registered
713 Posts
im dyslexic but still my spellin is alot beter than that
and if im selling something i allwayd get spelling and structure checked first

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
And if not dyslexic (incidentally, many dyslexics have an incredibly high IQ, often superior to "normal" people) there is always the not insignificant level of adult illiteracy. In which case I think he's done rather well.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
IbanezBoy said:
Believe it or not, some people are actually dyslexic! Do you take the piss out of people with other disabilities?
I know loads of dyslexics and none of them right anywhere near that bad.

Maybe he can't write, which is a shame obviously, but get someone else to type out your listing!!!

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,771 Posts
Doesn't look like dyslexia to me, not that I'm an expert. I have 2 dyslexic mates - one of whom is very dyslexic, and their writing doesn't look that bad. This ebay thing may be by a guy with learning difficulties or something, maybe.
On the other hand, there's always spell-check!

BTW other forums I go on have a spell check option at the bottom of the box you write in. Do any other people think this might be useful for VZi???

·
Registered
982 Posts
my best mate in the whole world is very very very dyslexic and she is a lot worse than that ebay ad, when i talk to her on msn its like code bloo can't make sense of what she is typing yet i understand it perfect probaly because ive know her since we were 3 and we are like sisters. Mind you my mate maybe crap at spelling and reading but when it comes to electrics and lighting she is the nuts she could re-wire a house no probs :)

·
Registered
15,493 Posts
ratter said:
i know nobodies perfect, but would you be confident buying a narrowed beam off somebody who cant even be bothered to check spelling?
Yep :)

And it probably ended cheaper than if it was spelled correctly - I like mispelled ebay auctions, less people see them in searches ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
ratter said:
i (I) dont (don't) want to knock (mock) the afflicted or whatever but this is quite possibly one of the worst ive (I've) ever seen. this, here

i know nobodies (nobody's) perfect, but would you be confident buying a narrowed beam off (from) somebody who cant (can't) even be bothered to check spelling?

i apologise if the seller is reading*

*not really, judging by that they probably cant (can't) read proper english :incheek:
If you're going to take the piss out of someone for their english, you'd better make sure yours is perfect first! :incheek:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts