Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know anything about them? Are they really as simple as people make out? All I typed in was 'Ebay Business' out of curiosity, and have been swamped with starter packages & guides, info packs etc.... Im not sure what to make of it all :confused:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
What's to know?

Get some stock and advertise it on ebay. Most of the starter packs just contain how to create your auction pages, simple basic stuff. They just contain common sense like make sure you weigh your items beforehand so that you charge the right postage etc.

My advice is just go for it.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wary of reading things to the effect of 'I used to slave away in a factory and now Ive tripled my income and dont even get up in the morning thanks to this £3.99 package' over and over again...

Very tempting though I gotta say, may give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Just remember the following:

1. There is no such thing as a free meal
2. If it looks too good to be true, it almost certainly is.
3. Never risk any more money than yoy would be prepared to give to a total stranger in the street.

Good luck :D

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just what I didnt need, somebody with their head screwed on :incheek:

Gonna keep researching methinks...

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
There is no secret to selling on eBay. Get your head around some html or one of the cheap auction design packages to make your ads stand out from the run of the mill. Take soem decent pictures of your goods and host them on a free site like Photobucket then put the link to your pics into the html you enter into the eBay decription field. This way it's cheaper, you get more pictures and you control the size. Make sure you advertise in the right section, design a layout of your own, sign up for Paypal and you will be amazed at how far this takes you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts