Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they any good or am I just being a lazy fecker? :crazy:

Basically I'm fed up with constantly pumping up tyres on various cars that keep going soft - thanks to poor sealing on alloy wheels and not much use....

Oh and I've worn out my metal foot pump and the two 6" nails that are holding it together are wearing too.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
453 Posts
lol no wat u mean bout the pump mines now buggered after 2 years service pumping up alsorts of tyres. my dad has a halfords own electric pump that was brill for bout a year then its sorta giving up but he uses it on a van so i dunno if that could wear it out quicker but i am going to buy one :)

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Yes, you are a lazy fecker - but so am I. Got one about 18 months ago, and I'm happy with it. I got mine from Halford's but it's not particularly quick, so one with a better pump-time would be good :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I had a pretty crap £5.99 jobby. I had to redo the switch cos it was crap and it said you couldn't use it longer than 10 minuters or else it will overheat. It took about 15-20 minutes to pump up a flat tyre and so was pretty shit! The mechanical gauge also broke although I wouldn't trust it either! I blame my cost cutting girlfriend who bought it for me and who does not understand the saying "buy cheap, buy twice!".

So I would suggest getting the best one you can afford, spend about £20+ and you shouldn't go wrong!

This is the type I had! avoid it like the plague!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts