1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Hot shoe
26,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'i've got cock rash, is this normal?'

'get out of my surgery you scabby cunt'

I'm having real trouble keeping my dinner down watching this :lol:

'oooh i hate my teenage pregnancy stretch marks, but i don't want a scar from surgery..'

CHOOSE BITCH!

·
Registered
25,876 Posts
did you see it yesterday?

the tanorexic girl. if she's gonna die, she wants to look good when she dies. classy. only thing that made her see sense was showing how wrinkly she (and her matching orange mum) would look if they kept it up.

·
Registered
25,876 Posts
that doctor is kinda what you expect. patronising and 'hip'. i hate 'pixie', i'd not want to confess anything to her.

·
Hot shoe
26,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did you see it yesterday?

the tanorexic girl. if she's gonna die, she wants to look good when she dies. classy. only thing that made her see sense was showing how wrinkly she (and her matching orange mum) would look if they kept it up.
yeah we saw that :lol: how the 'future' pic was just her mum :lol: how did the doctor keep a straight face?! :D

oh and tonight - "i can't be an easyjet trolley dolly because i've got sweaty pits"

fuck off

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Right what I don't understand is why people my around my age wanna go on telly to show off their "embarrassing" bodily problems. I'd much rather go to my GP if I had a problem down there or whatever, I wouldn't wanna go on the telly and show the nation that I have an itchy fanny :confused: how mortifying would it be if people you knew saw it? Some people have no shame . . . .

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Right what I don't understand is why people my around my age wanna go on telly to show off their "embarrassing" bodily problems. I'd much rather go to my GP if I had a problem down there or whatever, I wouldn't wanna go on the telly and show the nation that I have an itchy fanny :confused: how mortifying would it be if people you knew saw it? Some people have no shame . . . .
You could call round to mine if you wanted. I'm not a gaenocologist but I'll have a good look!!

(Chubby Brown was a genious wasn't he?;))

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.