Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to say well done to those who travelled up for Volksfling at the weekend was good to talk to a few people (cannot remember who was a wee bit pissed ) but it was good to here a lot of English accents around the place ,hope the weather wont put you off for comming again as this show can only keep getting better (we need more like that in Scotland ) we even had the Volksworld feature car from last month camp behind us ,good guy to talk to and was happy to let you nose around and answer any questions best bit was that he drove up and back again ,my hat goes off to you .
Hope every one got home safe and well and a big thanks to the Organisers this show Rocked and the night time entertainment was ace. :hangloose
The weather wasnt great but i think it was better than RTTS will post some pics later so all the best from one of the guys in the Kilts :group:

Sorry if i offended any one (it was my Birthday ,i was a wee bit pissed and i was getting a bit off a ribbing from my mates ) so to all that i mooned on the bungy infatable run (not a good idea in a kilt)

:moon: :D :eek:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOREHEED said:

my mate,after being informed about an after party we were having :D
gees thats like one of them scary emails that jump right out at you and scare the bejesus out fo you -maybee should be in adult section :incheek: :lol:

·
Registered
29,348 Posts
I had a fantastic weekend was well worth the trip up. I'll be there again next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weather wasn't that bad we were putting sunblock on on saturday afternoon !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
jimbodelta said:
gees thats like one of them scary emails that jump right out at you and scare the bejesus out fo you -maybee should be in adult section :incheek: :lol:
Jethro could never be in any adult section :lol: .....................anywhere! :eek:

·
Registered
599 Posts
thanks to the bloke who helped me put up my awning... after seeing me struggling for a hour/shouting at the missus for not holding it right :lol:

·
Registered
18,968 Posts
Nice to be there again this year ;)

Cracking weather saturday when we got there, but by christ it dropped cold at night................well me back was cold as it was the bit of me pointing away from the fire :D :D

Great to meet some more northern vzi'ers................hi SOREHEED :D :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
empi pervert said:
Nice to be there again this year ;)

Cracking weather saturday when we got there, but by christ it dropped cold at night................well me back was cold as it was the bit of me pointing away from the fire :D :D

Great to meet some more northern vzi'ers................hi SOREHEED :D :crazy: :crazy:
Hi empi pervy guy :D nice to say hello ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts