The price on this listing is not binding but has to be there to comply with the rules. Please read the post carefully.

A lifetime's collection of air cooled parts, largely T1 and T2, far too much to list - I would estimate in excess of a third of a ton. A few repairable doors; engine lids; bumpers, but mainly engine and mechanical parts, most of which were removed from vehicles which drove in under their own steam. Engine parts predominantly T1, but there's an 1800 T4 dismantled in amongst everything else plus a few spare heads for it. There are multiples of almost every T1 engine part down to pretty much the last component.

This sale is strictly by viewing in Bideford EX39 2AZ by prior arrangement and as offers for everything collected as a single lot - no cherry-picking!
Sorry but I cannot send photos nor get involved in listing or describing what is here and what is not.

There are no Magnesium Mahles, no stroker cranks, no Judson superchargers or rare Splitty parts. It's mostly run-of-the-mill used original items that would be worth thousands as individual items, and perfect for a serious enthusiast, budding business startup, or serial autojumbler. There is a very tiny proportion of NOS German VW stuff - a set of main bearings springs to mind.

Please contact me by PM only and I will get back to you - I will not reply here.

Thanks, Carl.