Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been collecting parts for a race/ fast road car build for over 10 years and am now selling everything. All dry stored as I got them and I looked for the best that was available.

Just sold a narrowed, adjustable beam, CB dropped spindles and a Neal front disc kit.

I'll list the parts as I dig them out of my garage and get pictures and will send them to anyone interested rather than fill this thread up with them.

All parts located near Witney West Oxfordshire but I also work in Daventry so could possibly get them there for collection.

Set of four Saco, split, polished, spun aluminium rims. The fronts come with additional outer rims so you can have them ultra narrow or slightly wider depending on your preference.- £400

Raby DTM cooling shroud for Type 1 engine. Brand new in the box it was delivered in.-£400

GT Beetle chassis. All repairs done and fitted with heavy duty floorpan panels. Converted to IRS by Paul Venners. V5 document in my name and registered SORN. See here for pictures-
- SOLD

Omex 600 ECU and generic wiring loom with appropriate connectors. Was sold to me as only used to mock up an installation.- £500

1 - 4 of 4 Posts