Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been collecting parts for a race/ fast road car build for over 10 years and am now selling everything. All dry stored as I got them and I looked for the best that was available.

Just sold a narrowed, adjustable beam, CB dropped spindles and a Neal front disc kit.

I'll list the parts as I dig them out of my garage and get pictures and will send them to anyone interested rather than fill this thread up with them.

All parts located near Witney West Oxfordshire but I also work in Daventry so could possibly get them there for collection. If there is a price against the part then it is still available

Set of four Saco, split, polished, spun aluminium rims. The fronts come with additional outer rims so you can have them ultra narrow or slightly wider depending on your preference.- £400

Raby DTM cooling shroud for Type 1 engine. Brand new in the box it was delivered in.-£400

GT Beetle chassis. All repairs done and fitted with heavy duty floorpan panels. Converted to IRS by Paul Venners. V5 document in my name and registered SORN. See here for pictures-
- SOLD

Omex 600 ECU and generic wiring loom with appropriate connectors. Was sold to me as only used to mock up an installation.- £500

High torque starter motor. Very little use ( maybe six or seven starts on my old race engine.-. £150

Genuine VW Mexican Beetle front bulkhead. As new- £150

Pair of late Beetle inner rear quarter panels cut from a car to use as repair panels- £50

NOS distributor in original box. Understood to be for Porsche 914 2.0L, part number 039905205 A- £200

NOS Porsche tacho, in original box, part number 911 614 301 06. Not sure which Porsche it is for as I can't find the PN listed so if anyone knows I'd love to hear- SOLD

CSP wide 5 front brake hubs and discs for balljoint front suspension with 14mm studs (no brackets or calipers), little used- £150

Hewland Mark 8/9 LSD transmission for IRS. Last used in a race beetle. Limited Slip Diff. Comes with a few spare parts and handbook. Currently set up as a 4 speed but easily converted to 5 speed- SOLD

Transmission raise kit (approx 3 1/14" raise). Used but excellent condition- £60

As new Momo, suede race steering wheel and quick release boss. Approx 10" diameter with flat bottom- SOLD

New, unused OCE solid transmission mount kit- SOLD

New in box Hurst Line Loc, with the needed metric adaptors- SOLD

Race car ignition- MSD 7AL2, MSD Timing Computer, Two step module and assorted chips. Mounted on aluminium box and from my old race car- £150

Oval Beetle steering column (inner column and outer tube). Very good condition- SOLD

ISP steering wheel boss. BNIB P/N 310-637-2100. For Pre 59 Beetle- £70

NOS Formula, polished, 3 spoke dished, steering wheel, with vinyl covered rim similar to Speedwell. Was sat on a shelf in Portugal for many years when I bought it so the vinyl is a bit bleached and the foam underneath has perished. Will come with a used, genuine Lucas/ Formula horn push- £200

NOS CNC staging brake. Chrome is flaking a bit off the handle- SOLD

NOS Genuine VW, Beetle rear cross members (both sides). One black primer and the other grey. To go as a pair- £200

NOS Eagle Performance IRS rear coilover conversion, uniball springplates and chromoly tube rear suspension arms (standard length and width)- £800

Tilton, floor mount, hydraulic, brake and clutch assembly with steel pedals and adjustable brake bias- £150

Pair of unused, Genuine VW, late Beetle, full rear quarter panels. O/S panel has had the half moon and side trim holes welded up by a previous owner. To go as a pair- £900

TRS, black window net and rods (but not the brackets that weld to the cage). Was fitted to my old race car just before I crashed it- £15

BNIB VW Heritage Steering Tie Rod. RHD, Long, 65 on (132415801/F/Bare)- £30

NOS, pattern Beetle rear light assemblies. Have the orange indicator sections- £60

NOS, Spectra Dynamics IRS eurathane bush kit- £40

Pair of used AVO adjustable rear coilovers- £100

BNIB, VW Hertiage stainless steel door screw set (N10084701)- £10

NOS, Genuine VW transmission tunnel cover (1137015552)- £20

New/ unused, large flange, polished stainless steel turbo muffler- SOLD

New, never fitted 2”, ceramic coated merged header. Complete with stinger and gaskets- SOLD

NOS, genuine VW front quarter panels for late Beetle. Both sides and to go as a pair- £600

Ron Lummus chromoly roll cage kit for beetle. Has some surface rust that was there when I got it and has been dry stored since- £750

Pair of unused IGP Beetle floor panels- £60

NOS Ball Joint Beam strengthener tie rod kit (like the CSP torque bars for the rear but this is for the front). Tie rods are machined aluminium and adjust to fit. Brackets are steel. No welding required- SOLD

NOS Jazz 5 Gal race fuel tank. 2x AN-8 fuel outlets and measures approx.. 33x33x22cm with a small piece that drops down approx. 5.5cm from the bottom for the outlets- £120

Pair of asymmetric beam pattern, early Beetle, sloping headlights. Restored- £400

NOS and in original box, Koni adjustable steering damper for balljoint front- £250

NOS and in original packaging, Berg lash caps (GB369-8)- SOLD

NOS, genuine VW, red wing beading for Beetle. Just over 7m- £80

Set of 8 used, tapered, chromoly race pushrods. Measure 29.5cmm end to end- £50

Set of 4 used, Pauter, 6” aluminium race con-rods with steel bearing caps- £150

New in packet Vintage Speed Dehne Digital fuel gauge and bezel for Beetle 58-67- £150

New in box Vintage Speed Black Mamba shifter with black base- £240

Genuine period Australian side trim. 8 pieces. Has some marks and light dents I was going to sort out had I continued with my build. These very rarely come up for sale- £350

NOS, period Magnusson MC80 Magnacharger, supercharger. This has never been run and is genuine NOS. It comes with the original manual- £650

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
What stud pattern sizes and offers are the Saco rims?

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Oval Beetle steering column (inner column and outer tube). Very god condition- £100
I’ll take the column, please. Send me a text and I’ll sort out the payment 07540 495237

many thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've been collecting parts for a race/ fast road car build for over 10 years and am now selling everything. All dry stored as I got them and I looked for the best that was available.

Just sold a narrowed, adjustable beam, CB dropped spindles and a Neal front disc kit.

I'll list the parts as I dig them out of my garage and get pictures and will send them to anyone interested rather than fill this thread up with them.

All parts located near Witney West Oxfordshire but I also work in Daventry so could possibly get them there for collection. If there is a price against the part then it is still available

Set of four Saco, split, polished, spun aluminium rims. The fronts come with additional outer rims so you can have them ultra narrow or slightly wider depending on your preference.- £400

Raby DTM cooling shroud for Type 1 engine. Brand new in the box it was delivered in.-£400

GT Beetle chassis. All repairs done and fitted with heavy duty floorpan panels. Converted to IRS by Paul Venners. V5 document in my name and registered SORN. See here for pictures-
- SOLD

Omex 600 ECU and generic wiring loom with appropriate connectors. Was sold to me as only used to mock up an installation.- £500

High torque starter motor. Very little use ( maybe six or seven starts on my old race engine.-. £150

Genuine VW Mexican Beetle front bulkhead. As new- £150

Pair of late Beetle inner rear quarter panels cut from a car to use as repair panels- £50

NOS distributor in original box. Understood to be for Porsche 914 2.0L, part number 039905205 A- £200

NOS Porsche tacho, in original box, part number 911 614 301 06. Not sure which Porsche it is for as I can't find the PN listed so if anyone knows I'd love to hear- £200

CSP wide 5 front brake hubs and discs for balljoint front suspension(no brackets or calipers), little used- £150

Hewland Mark 8/9 LSD transmission for IRS. Last used in a race beetle. Limited Slip Diff. Comes with a few spare parts and handbook. Currently set up as a 4 speed but easilly converted to 5 speed- £500

Transmission raise kit (approx 3 1/14" raise). Used but excellent condition- £60

As new Momo, suede race steering wheel and quick release boss. Approx 10" diameter with flat bottom- £60

New, unused OCE solid transmission mount kit- £30

New in box Hurst Line Loc, with the needed metric adaptors- SOLD

Race car ignition- MSD 7AL2, MSD Timing Computer, Two step module and assorted chips. Mounted on aluminium box and from my old race car- £150

Oval Beetle steering column (inner column and outer tube). Very god condition- £100
could you let me have pictures of the hewland transmission and the mud please. Dave 07939151234

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hewland Mark 8/9 LSD transmission for IRS. Last used in a race beetle. Limited Slip Diff. Comes with a few spare parts and handbook. Currently set up as a 4 speed but easilly converted to 5 speed- £500
Hi
Would you mind sending me some picts of the transmission?
Do you have any history on the transmission - mileage, service, condition etc?
Thanks

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts