Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Holy Calamity
Joined
·
67,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Hi is that Darren?.. yeah, it's Karen from the agency here. We've got a position you might be interested in, it's as a Court Usher? You fancy it? Good chance of it going permanent if you like it. Interview tomorrow at 2:30pm..."

OMG RANDOM :lol:

Guess I'd best get me s00t sorted then eh :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,216 Posts
DarrenW said:
:eek:

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Hi is that Darren?.. yeah, it's Karen from the agency here. We've got a position you might be interested in, it's as a Court Usher? You fancy it? Good chance of it going permanent if you like it. Interview tomorrow at 2:30pm..."

OMG RANDOM :lol:

Guess I'd best get me s00t sorted then eh :lol:
w00t for s00ts!

Go ferrit!

BTW, guess what Job I'm applying for next ;)
 

·
I really must get out more
Joined
·
6,132 Posts
is it like being a cinema usher where you get to play a hammond organ at the beginning and walk around with a tray of popcorn, revells and small tubs of strawberry ice-cream?

good luck fella
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
rainking} that'll reduce your posting options though won't it![/QUOTE said:
I'm sure you'll still get some chance during the day - court doesn't start till 10, lunch 12 - 2 and finish at 4ish ;)

good luck
 

·
Holy Calamity
Joined
·
67,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
focus_driver said:
is it like being a cinema usher where you get to play a hammond organ at the beginning and walk around with a tray of popcorn, revells and small tubs of strawberry ice-cream?

good luck fella
If it isn't, I'll have to make it so :lol:

toooldforthis said:
I'm sure you'll still get some chance during the day - court doesn't start till 10, lunch 12 - 2 and finish at 4ish ;)
O RLY? OOOH. :D

Wedgedout - Is that w0t you do then?

I guess I need to find out more about what's involved...

And Pyro, I'll keep an eye out :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,216 Posts
DarrenW said:
Wedgedout - Is that w0t you do then?
No mate, I'm in Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation.

BUT, remember that convo we had at the Chateu Filth house warming?

Well a local publisher has come up with a vacancy and I think I'm gonna go for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,711 Posts
wedgedout said:
No mate, I'm in Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation.

BUT, remember that convo we had at the Chateu Filth house warming?

Well a local publisher has come up with a vacancy and I think I'm gonna go for it.
you think he will remember the conversation.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,277 Posts
DarrenW said:
:eek:

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Hi is that Darren?.. yeah, it's Karen from the agency here. We've got a position you might be interested in, it's as a Court Usher? You fancy it? Good chance of it going permanent if you like it. Interview tomorrow at 2:30pm..."

OMG RANDOM :lol:

Guess I'd best get me s00t sorted then eh :lol:
Kool nice one good luck dude :D
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top