Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have posted here before but have mislaid some of the contact details of the current owners.

Can you please contact me again, thanks

These are vans we have owned in the past and I am trying to find out about their whereabouts now.

Also trying to get info on AOR 342B and a couple of bays DNK 885F and MAH 508L

Please help

Terry

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
514 Posts
tres cool :hippy: It looks soooo different now. The guy who owns it is called Iain. I take it you have had a quick look at our site. It came down from Hull when Iain bought it. He loves his bus and has spent a small fortune on it :) He loves buses so much he has just got himself a T4 camper with Reimo roof etc, very very nice lloking bus this for a modern one :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi dude. HMY is now in my care for the foreseable future. Gald 2 have got my hands on it. I managed to persuad to misses to get rid of the car to fund the t4, not sell the split. It's mine, mine, all mine! Jay's right, that bus is my baby, well untill my real live baby turns up in a few weeks. Make sure you take a look at our web site, there's some good pics and a small vid on it of HMY. I would love to see any other pics you have of it.
Cheers Gilly. www.secdubsncustom.com :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When we had the 'Rainbow' the family loved the van. Some time ago when I had a recent picture of HMY my daughter was so chuffed to see how Rainbow had turned out.

Let me have your contact details and I can send you more pics and info.

email me at [email protected] or PM me with a contact email or address so that we can sort those pics out for you.

Just one more thing, my husband always hoped that the van would be properly restored to a panel van and if he were still alive he would be so please to see how Rainbow had turned out.

Terry

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EUO 524C I know you are out there, please contack me as I have mislaid contact details!!

I will post the others up seperately.

Still awaiting contact details for HMY 102B so that I can send pics and other history info that I have.

email [email protected]

thanks
Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts