Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been rebuilding a carb i took appart earlier in the week and put the Choke daiphragm spring somewhere safe so it didnt go ping accross the room never to be seen again.

Can i find it now ... can i fook!!!:mad:

Am i the only one this happens to on a regular basis??? ..keys important documents u name it!!!!!

If youve seen it let me know

:incheek::incheek::incheek:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
we have the same problem with my pops
he puts stuff in safe places, never to be seen again
we have him trained now as he's been that pissed off with loosing stuff
he has a safe place book, when stuff gets put in a safe place it gets written in the book, then anyone of us can find it
we did have a problem as he put the book somewhere safe :rolleyes:
we have him propperly sorted now ;)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we have the same problem with my pops
he puts stuff in safe places, never to be seen again
we have him trained now as he's been that pissed off with loosing stuff
he has a safe place book, when stuff gets put in a safe place it gets written in the book, then anyone of us can find it
we did have a problem as he put the book somewhere safe :rolleyes:
we have him propperly sorted now ;)
Lol i like it :D.... but ime only thirty something !!! hope ime not goin senile already that would really suck:confused:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Lol i like it :D.... but ime only thirty something !!! hope ime not goin senile already that would really suck:confused:
he ain't senile :lol:
just stoopid, i'm sure he does it to annoy

my stepfather lost a pair of concert tickets, he put them somewhere safe, we all turned the house upside down, concert date came and went, they didn't go :lol: the tickets were found when they had a new carpet in the hall :rolleyes:
they are a reminder of not being to fucking stoopid

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Our passports have run off with our marrage certificate:D,i was the last person to have them so she's told me:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.