Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday afternoon discussion thread
The Red Cars must always win according to FIA(T)
How and which way with the Stewards / FIA manage to rig the race.
The more bizarre conspiracy theories the better :lol:

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
Friday afternoon discussion thread
The Red Cars must always win according to FIA(T)
How and which way with the Stewards / FIA manage to rig the race.
The more bizarre conspiracy theories the better :lol:
Yawn. :incheek:

I don't exactly like the Silver Cars much but have you seen this thread on Planet F1?

Basically McLaren make the ECU so they can tamper with the software and give Hameelton the advantage. :lol:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That ones already been discussed before this season though.
Mclaren make the ECU and been using it for a while so they've got the lead in development for it.
Personally I'm hoping the stewards use the BRB (Big Red Button) again this year that shuts Hamiltons car down like they did last year ;)
He couldn't possibly have done it himself :lol:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OOO I just thought ... following on from last years conspiracies.
Hamilton wins - car is scrutineered later and a steward falls and accidently scratches the paint on Hamiltons car ... and reveals ferrari red paint underneath.
Turns out they copied their car all the time! :D
Mclaren Disqualified for Life in a massive cloud of FAIL!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
:yawn::yawn:

Edit: Also, if 'the red cars must always win according to the FIA', why was Kimi given a penalty at Monaco this year for his mechanics clearing away from the grid too late (while he was still the main title contender - even leading at that point I think)?

Just curious is all. Although I think the 'yawns' actually sum it up pretty well.

P.S. Come on Felipe!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Personally I'm hoping the stewards use the BRB (Big Red Button) again this year that shuts Hamiltons car down like they did last year ;)
He couldn't possibly have done it himself :lol:
don't think the stewards will have to do anything, will probably have brazil'n massa fans through glass in front of lewis's car to puncture his tyres !!!

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:yawn::yawn:

Edit: Also, if 'the red cars must always win according to the FIA', why was Kimi given a penalty at Monaco this year for his mechanics clearing away from the grid too late (while he was still the main title contender - even leading at that point I think)?

Just curious is all. Although I think the 'yawns' actually sum it up pretty well.

P.S. Come on Felipe!
You aren't entering into the spirit of this at all are you ... boo hiss
Personally hope its a good race and may the best man win.
Not a huge fan of Hamilton but he's British so he gets my vote especially over bumfluff face Button!
Massa has done well this season to be in contention so if Hamilton see's red mist again and fucks up then he doesn't deserve it anyway.
Raikonnen has just spent most of it pissed up ;)

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
You aren't entering into the spirit of this at all are you ... boo hiss
Personally hope its a good race and may the best man win.
Not a huge fan of Hamilton but he's British so he gets my vote especially over bumfluff face Button!
Massa has done well this season to be in contention so if Hamilton see's red mist again and fucks up then he doesn't deserve it anyway.
Raikonnen has just spent most of it pissed up ;)
^ That's actually pretty cool. Fair enough - I misunderstood, my mistake.

To be fair to me though there's so much of that bollocks go on this year (in a non-joking way) that is has got mighty boring. I bumped into an old school friend the other day and we had a great chat about F1 - I was cool with the fact that he's a Hamilton fan and he was cool with the fact that I'm a Massa fan. It was the most refreshing F1 conversation I've had in ages. I agreed with him that Lewis is an incredibly quick driver and he agreed with me that it would be great to see Massa become World Champion at the very same circuit that he snuck onto as an 8-year-old pizza delivery boy and watched the cars go round. That really would be a wonderful story.

Anyway, sorry dude I thought it was just another load of anti-Ferrari conspiracy theory. As I said, my error.

Although I am now going to leave F1 threads alone for a good couple of months, for my own sanity! :)

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No probs ... hope some of the later afternoon loonies pitch in with some ideas.
I reckon a speed hump at the end of the maclaren pit area would work well :moon:

·
Registered
697 Posts
snipper in the top row of the grandstand just in case ??:incheek:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Red one's for me every time, when i finally knock the aircooled scene on the head i hope to have a nice 246 Dino in the garage, but that will be a yellow one!

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,515 Posts
Just seen this from FIAT how strange they should start spouting this now considering they did it last weekend

Formula 1’s team order rules need to be changed to reflect the fact that team-mates should be allowed to help each other during a race.

That is the view of Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo, who says he will speak with FIA president Max Mosley to discuss what he calls the “hypocrisy” of the current interpretation.

Team orders were banned in the sport in 2002 following the widespread outrage that greeted Ferrari’s ordering of Rubens Barrichello to give race victory up for team-mate Michael Schumacher in the Austrian Grand Prix in the early stages of the season.

And while no such blatant hand-over has been seen since, there have been incidents where drivers have let their faster team-mate through and drivers backing off to gift a position to his title-chasing stable-mate – often prompting questions about whether this is technically legal.

The most recent example came in Shanghai last weekend when Kimi Raikkonen slowed to allow fellow Ferrari driver Felipe Massa through to second place to aid the Brazilian’s championship push.

Montezemolo says something needs to be done to clarify that there is nothing wrong with this type of team tactic.

“I'll talk about it with Mosley – we must get rid of this hypocrisy,” he told Italy’s Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper.

“The important thing is not to damage others.

“Aside from that, teamwork, in a team sport, is one of the best things; think of a cyclist leading the sprint for another.”

Montezemolo also voiced his views on the recent controversial stewards’ decisions, which have hit both his and rival McLaren’s title hopes at various points of the campaign.

The Ferrari president believes these haven’t particularly been a negative for the sport this year, and instead again points the finger at the new street races in Valencia and Singapore.

“Perhaps they have been a bit too fussy, but I agree with them, otherwise grands prix will become a jungle,” he said.

“But the problem is the new circuits that won’t allow for a good show. One Monaco is enough.”

·
Beardy, all year round.
4,287 Posts
And up pops Bernie to say who wins or not, discussion over, that's who pulls the strings and until he fucks off and lets the sport be a sport again then it will be the same.

Hamilton's car mysteriously losing power last year, come on. And btw i'm a long time Ferrari fan but that was not a victory last year, Kimi becoming world champion was a joke and he's shown it to be that way this year.

Simon Hall, that would be my choice of motor as well, Rosso Red with black leather please or Black with cream leather. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts