Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,209 Posts
I think dogfood is right, Hamilton will start hard, KERS will seem he easily into the first corner sitting pretty, but i think as the race progresses he will destroy his tyres, hes not kind to tyres on a good day, never mind with 50 degree track temps.

My predictions-

1 Barrichello
2 Vetel
3 Hamilton
4 Button
5 Kovalinen

With a wild card of Alonso sneaking into the top 5 with a little luck and a fair wind.

· Registered
3,209 Posts
Hamilton is nearly 10kg lighter than Button, so I feel it is going to come down to how much of an advantage the cheat button is going to give him. The sooner they ditch KERS the better IMHO.
I thought you were calling Button a cheat then...then i figured you are referring to the KERS button. ha.

Race should be interesting i think, hamilton will kill his rear tyres. :)

Editted as i realised you are referring to fuel weights. doh.

· Registered
3,209 Posts
Ok, I can understand that Hamilton is light and why, but I 'm trying to get my head round Trulli at 707kgs....?

"Our car is shite on street circuits and it's very difficult to overtake... any ideas, lads?"

"Why don't we brim the tank and see if we can be lapped by the first pit stop - that'll be a laugh...."
Trying to one stop?

I think the most interesting fuel results is Kovalainin really keeping Hamilton honest with more fuel on board than him, and Rosberg again qualifying well, but also do so whilst running pretty heavy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.