Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well today could have been the best day ever, instead, we have Luca Badoer at the back of the grid :(

Predictions for the race?

Title should say Valencia obviously! If anyone can change it...

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Poor start for Button!!!

Hope this years race is better than the last!

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh and I knew it would be happening, but I am gutted about the Ferrari/Alonso deal. I'm going to find it really difficult to support him, I can't stand him!

And I will be sad about Raikkonen's probable departure :( he could have done so much more in F1 if he wasnt such a lazy fucker :lol:

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I really hope they aren't thinking about putting Badoer in the car at Spa, he is absolutely terrible. :(

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I've not read any news, is that spannish twat going to ferrari :(
Yes :(

It has been rumoured for a long time, but Martin Whitmarsh spilled the beans this weekend, Ferrari are of course denying it. They will pay off Kimi :( Who will more like likely switch to rallying :(

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Predicitons for the title?

As much as i'd like Button to win it, it's his for the losing now... I suspect Vettel is going to win. Although I would absolutely love it if Barrichello could pull it out of the bag!

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I don't honestly think Vettel is in with a shout. RBR are more than likely have to favour Webber. Vettel has only two engines to last 6 race weekends. Christian Horner was on the Red Button coverage after the race and even he suggested that Vettel might have to run a 9th engine, in which case Vettel will loose 10 grid spots at every subsequent race. I think it'll come down to a straight fight between the Brawns.
Ahh ok, I didnt know about the engine, I had the red button coverage on, but must have missed the Horner bit. I just have a feeling red bull are going to do it, not sure why.

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I hope so too, finding out you've no team next year over the internet has got to hurt.

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
So, what happens if Shumacher decideds he fancies one more title, Massa makes a full recovery, Raikkonen decides he's doing quite well and fancies seeing out his contract and Alonso turns up with his new school blazer and lunch box.

4 into 2 don't go....
That's why they are trying to run three cars next season :D

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
You'll need a major rule change for that and in the current climate of cost cutting it will never happen. They would also have to renegotiate the new Concorde agreement too. Assuming that there is either a rescue deal for Sauber or another team is given their grid slot, would you really want to see 39 cars on the grid?
I wouldn't mind seeing them give it a go.

You're such a pessimist.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.