Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen one of these threads for a while and since I'm back on page one of the leaderboard I'm not ashamed to be part of it anymore.

Come on then, closest championship for a while, where are you putting your chips: red or blue?

:D

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,887 Posts
RED!!!!!!

I like Sushi she is a LOVELY girl, smart, witty, cool need I go on? ;) :lol:

There shall be tears come the end of this season :( :(

·
Registered
21,411 Posts
This season has been superb! can't wait for sunday race. TBH I know I've always stated I'm not a ferrari fan (most unsporting team on the track) but regardless of this I now want schumacher to win this year, and retire top of his game.

Should be good to see Kimi in red next year too, hopefully he will have a car under him that will make it to the end of the race! I can't stand Ron Dennis, smut twat! so screw Mclaren!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sushi said:
Red or Blue for you?
I'm afraid that I still want Fernando to win, I respect Schumacher's talents enormously but after so many years of domination I like seeing other drivers win against him. :)

Ideal world, for Sunday:

Button to win with Alonso second and Kimi third with Schumacher in fourth so to bring the title down to the last race.

Oh and Coulthard 5th. :D

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,887 Posts
Richardy needs new glasses :D

You Briatore lover :eek:

Did you see Fernandos goatee? :lol: made me chuckle, it had gone by race day, someone obviously told him he looked a tool.

MSC to win
Massa 2nd
Button 3rd
Raikkonen 4th

:smurf:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My glasses are fine, it's my eyes that are shit :incheek:

Do you know what I'd REALLY like to see? Totyota actually coming to the grand prix instead of sending those multi-millionnaire pace drivers out there every month.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
1 Buttons
2 Barrichello
3 Raikonen
4 Alonso

Shuie to blow up so that Type 3 doesn't get anymore points ahead of me in the championship bahh humbug!

·
Registered
14,780 Posts
I've given up supporting my Fantasy team as Baby Rosberg never seems to complete anything nowadays.

My predictions for the real race are

1)8th World Championship ;)
2)G Fishyjelly
3)F Tikka-Masala
4)T Sata Hard-Drive

The rest of the field DNF as Alphonso reverses to the back of the grid at the start of the race and swipes at the Spyker of C Alba-stereo mistaking the paint scheme for that of a Furhairy.

:crazy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts