1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry chap, but I've gotta do it....

He shoots,

He scores,

He'll eat your Labrador,

Its Seol Ki-hyeon

Its Seol Ki-hyeon :D ;)

Even your Bobby would have been proud of our display yesterday.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
marvin said:
Sorry chap, but I've gotta do it....

He shoots,

He scores,

He'll eat your Labrador,

Its Seol Ki-hyeon

Its Seol Ki-hyeon :D ;)

Even your Bobby would have been proud of our display yesterday.
[hijack]
:lol:

Reminds me of the song we had at the Arsenal for Junichi Inamoto (before he went to Fulham)...

Awkward name
Awkward name,
Our little Jap's got an awkward name...
He eats raw fish and cats and dogs,
and now he plays with a bunch of frogs.

[/hijack]

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
marvin said:
Ahh Bless, lost for words. Don't worry mate, theres a long way to go yet.
Not lost for words so much as not being able to express my feelings about the season so far on a Family forum....

It seems that we really haven't started on the best foot, wether it's speculation about take-overs or new players not bedding in i really don't know, but Pardew seems to be struggling for a plan 'B' at the moment.

It'll come right, especially when Ashton comes back in, and Etherington and the argies are properly fit, but at the moment i find it quite depressing.

To be fair to Reading, they seem to have been able to pick up their game from what i saw of them last season, and are doing ok.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ferdinand was a big miss for you yesterday, OK so he wouldn't have been that busy, but hes a good leader for his years. I feel sorry for Pards,seeing him interviewed you get the feeling there is a lot going on there that he has no control over.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
at least you got a defence!! we were unbeaten till they sold our only decent defender and now its a back line of kids that are leaking goals!! league of wales in comming............

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
coddy said:
at least you got a defence!! we were unbeaten till they sold our only decent defender and now its a back line of kids that are leaking goals!! league of wales in comming............
At least you get to play Afan Lido away.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
2-bob Monkey Mafia said:
At least you get to play Afan Lido away.
oooooooooh and a derby match with colwyn bay and flexys cefyn druids :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts