Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just moved to Preston and was wondering whether you were complete nutters or if I was safe to come to one of your meets! :crazy:

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,656 Posts
:)

DarkHorse said:
I've just moved to Preston and was wondering whether you were complete nutters or if I was safe to come to one of your meets! :crazy:
Come along this Sunday @ 3pm to find out. If you wake up from being drugged buried alive you'll know we're not trustworthy :D

Click here for Demon Dub info

What dub do you drive you Dark horse you!
Cheers,
Andy
(I'll be in a blue '59 bug if ya come)

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smull said:
Come along this Sunday @ 3pm to find out. If you wake up from being drugged buried alive you'll know we're not trustworthy :D

Click here for Demon Dub info

What dub do you drive you Dark horse you!
Cheers,
Andy
(I'll be in a blue '59 bug if ya come)
Green 1970 Bug

I may come this weekend but it depends whether I get my bug up here Friday or not.

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,656 Posts

DarkHorse said:
Green 1970 Bug
I may come this weekend but it depends whether I get my bug up here Friday or not.
Cool. Might see ya at one of the meets. (Every 2nd and 4th Sunday but best to check the website just incase it changes.)
Cheers,
Andy
:D

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Hey, i might even come along this sunday, if i get my gearbox mount done that is !!!

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,656 Posts

DarkHorse said:
ok cool I'll sign up to the forum if that's ok?
Not my department I'm afraid :) but I'm sure it'll be fine. I believe the guy who sorts out the access (Andy K on here) is in Geramny at the moment but I'm sure he'll sort ya.
Take it easy,

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,656 Posts

Ballbag said:
Hey, i might even come along this sunday, if i get my gearbox mount done that is !!!
Yeah do it :hangloose Be nice to have another cal looker there to keep me company :D Sunday weather looks good too according to the BBC Might be the last good weather this year!!

·
Registered
9,283 Posts
yeah come on down, i noramlly go all the way down there from preston, well longridge actually, its a good do and worth the drive!!! hop to see you there!!!

cheers
alex.

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
I don't know whether my car is roadworthy TBH, i have just hacked off my rear valance ans as it was welded on terribly, i have made a right mess :rolleyes:

·
Registered
480 Posts
i've met the guys and joined the web site. top geezers, completly mad. be nice to have a fellow newcommer to chat to. c ya on sunday!

·
Registered
73 Posts
smull said:
Not my department I'm afraid :) but I'm sure it'll be fine. I believe the guy who sorts out the access (Andy K on here) is in Geramny at the moment but I'm sure he'll sort ya.
Take it easy,
I'm still here.. I'm only off to Germany on Saturday for a few days. So I'll miss the meet on Sunday, but I'll still have net access whilst I'm over there.. That way i'll be able to see what i missed out on and do any necessary's..

@ Darkhorse:
Feel free to come down to the meet, its a good crowd! Theres talk of a cruise too.. Check the site for details.

Hopefully I'll catch up with you @ a future meet..

Andy

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,656 Posts

Ballbag said:
I don't know whether my car is roadworthy TBH, i have just hacked off my rear valance ans as it was welded on terribly, i have made a right mess :rolleyes:
Bollocks to it. 1 sheet of ply wood, 1 jigsaw and voila:

Its all the rage :D

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,656 Posts
runningmonkey said:
I may pop across on sunday if am not surfing,,,, :)
There's no surfing to be had in Bury :incheek: Get yer ass down!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
hi guys will be nice to see some new faces an cars hopefully ill be in the trekker!! (fingers crossed!!!) if ure cars arnt up for comin dont worrie come in any car that u got on the road i usualy do!! :incheek: see u on sunday!! :hangloose

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
That's what i was thinking of dude, i've got loadsa ply lying around :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'm gonna try and come along... but usually busy at weekends (work related shite)

made the b'pool cruise (just)

will do my best, my bugs goin into hibernation for winter soon :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts